Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Can someone explain Twitter to me..?

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
Pretend I'm a boomer. I dont follow social media... how do I like find people and stuff... idk..

Af far as I know it allows you to comment on posts, making posts, and sending PMs which can be useful to spread the blackpill. Also I've added you bro

Af far as I know it allows you to comment on posts, making posts, and sending PMs which can be useful to spread the blackpill. Also I've added you bro
Thanks m8

Type their name in search bar

Honestly, Twitter or any other piece of social media is a massive cope, waste of time and it appeals to normalfags. Specifically soygoblins and Stacies/Foids.

Not if you blackpill normies
I know about the official Incels twitter page but every normalfag doesnt listen to us. They either plead ignorance or start a massive flame war on twitter.

When I had a Twitter account, I enjoyed trolling popular hashtags to find people. When the Pulse Nightclub shooting happened, I joked that it should be called the No Pulse Nightclub and got a good 200+ people pissed off at me, wishing for me to be banned. I had fun that day.

Twitter is kinda shit.

When I had a Twitter account, I enjoyed trolling popular hashtags to find people. When the Pulse Nightclub shooting happened, I joked that it should be called the No Pulse Nightclub and got a good 200+ people pissed off at me, wishing for me to be banned. I had fun that day.
KEK that's some top notch trolling
Twitter is kinda shit.
Ngl

It's a place where low iq human waste get to voice their opinions and block people who have something meaningful to say

It's a place where low iq human waste get to voice their opinions and block people who have something meaningful to say
That is not entirely true. I just follow interesting topics there

I used to have a twitter and i used it as a diary.

No pulse nightclub :feelskek:

Fuck twitter.