Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Can someone explain to me why normies go on a lot of Vacations? I haven't left my state since 2001.

B

bluecollarCEL

Recruit
I mean I know why I don't go on vacations. It's because I have no friends and no money.

But here I am trying to understand the appeal of a vacation.

If you are studying abroad for a semester that's fine since its 3-4 months, you can immerse yourself in the culture and see a ton of shit. But to go somewhere for 5-7 days or whatever seems like such a waste of money. All a vacation is to me is a postcard. They hit up all the famous tourist spots. Why do that when you can just watch some 4k video of someone else's vacation on Youtube. You wouldn't have to waste any money. You would see the exact same shit. Why do they do international vacations when their is so much to see just in the 48 Continental States or whatever country you guys are from. That would be a lot less money.

Is it because normies workcel so hard that they need to waste that money to validate themselves. If I had an extra 5,000 lying around I would invest that into something that would last me years like a gaming PC not 5-7 days and some fucking pictures. I would invest it into stocks/crypto. Buy a new car or something.

Its hard for me as an Incel to comprehend this.

Because they think the experience is valuable and enjoyable. Sounds pretty bluepilled to me

it's just the classic wageslave life. You need to copy everyone else to not stick out. Normie life is 90% about being one of the herd.

Because most normies are wagecucks who only get 2 weeks of relief per year and they must squeeze it to make their lives more bereable

Lol left your state? I haven’t left my fucking city

I'm getting kind of burned out by work and was thinking of taking a week off solo somewhere. Maybe a singles resort would be nice. Never been to one of those.

I think you have to be in a relationship to understand. Vacations are pointless for incels unless it involves sex tourism

It's to find new areas to bang and do drugs in

traveling fucking sucks. they do it to look cool on instagram.

I think you have to be in a relationship to understand. Vacations are pointless for incels unless it involves sex tourism
This.

Because to most normies to go travel is somehow a checklist for living just like marriage and betabuxxing.
Women only travel to fuck other guys and sample other dna.

it's pretty low IQ tbh. Why not save that money and relocate somewhere nice instead?

I like traveling (as in driving around, lived in like 30 states in my life) but don't really like "vacations." My idea of a "vacation" is driving to states I haven't been to yet and staying in cheap motels eating junk food in the middle of nowhere.

It's probably because normies live for the moment more than other people do - they have a very short-term time horizon and believe in those idiotic cliches about LIVE FOR DA MOMENT YOLO and other normal-scum ideas.

WOOO LET'S GO GET DRUNK IN ANOTHER COUNTRY!! SELFIES!! You can imagine whatever other shitty nor-memes normies validate with their stupid sheep behavior.

Damn dude, I haven't left my state since 2014, and I thought that was a while.

I mean vacations are fun, but only when it's just you.

Vacations are shit tbh, especially when you're incel.

They might be good if you have a gf or someone to share the experience with, otherwise they're utterly boring.

Women travelling is another word for sex holidays. I have proof from tinder on this.

Normies doing normie things

Women travelling is another word for sex holidays. I have proof from tinder on this.
This, foids just bang all the local chads, can easily be done in 5-7 days

go local by youself in the moutaintops ,lakes , river valley , secludedbeach . Go on foot .

I rly hate to hitchhike

Because they want to live their lives. We cant because everyone hates us and wants us dead

you're supposed to 'buy experiences, not things' dude.

too bad that, like everyone else said, that only makes sense if you share the experiences with someone.

at best travelling alone is practice. practice for something you can't get.

I never liked traveling because... you know why.
If I was good looking enough, I would love it.

Normies doing normie things

It's one of the points which really alienates me from them. Because either I am left behind or I go with them but don't enjoy it anyway. Also I don't like to fake things and show off or blow cash for idiotic bullshit.

1) It's an illusion to cope with their shitty work lives
2) Materialistic money making machine brainwashed them
3) Peer pressure
4) Kinda virtue signaling. Me so global me so progressive.
5) Showing off their "wealth".
6) Novelty addiction. Because of their usual repetetive lives they want to get to the most exotic place possible.

Don't get me wrong I like real vacation, taking your time, learn about the local food, the people the history the architecture etc.. I also get that you like warmer climate and want to swim in the sea. But most normies go to a big hotel, drink alc, eat the same food as at home and swim in the pool.

Normies are retarded IQ that's why

Very high IQ. That's all.
If you're alone, the trips are a pointless torture. For incels, only sex tourism is granted fun.

Last edited:
Honestly one of the main reasons that I want to careermaxx and moneymaxx IS to travel. I initially thought it was pointless and stupid, but until I experienced the different foods and culture in museums and whatnot.

Even solo travel was interesting since people tend to sometimes want to interact with foreigners. I almost forgot I was a curry.

It's a short-term Bluepill experience. I didn't care for that aspect, but I enjoy learning about other cultures and history. That's one of my copes.

For what i know normies hate to travel but theirs foids like to see the world.

But really...imagine...wouldnt you like to kiss a gf at the sunset in a beach on a greek island ?

goin in wilderness solo in moutains solo is this traveling or im wrong. travel = transportation from A to B and in B you explore things .

Yet another thing that is evil when men participate in it but perfectly ok when women do it.

Leeching off the state
Abusing one's partner
Kidnapping your partner's children
Sexual harassment
Participating in prostitution
Rejecting someone based on physical attributed outwith their control
Cheating on your partner

Sex tourism