Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Can someone explain this to me

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Screenshot 20200728 231414

Who is this and why are they literally only active on incel subs and only ever posts on r/IncelTear

Please give me a reason someone would have a Reddit account dedicated to targetting incels

no life
pathetic losers?
idk ngl tbh ded srs

It is most likely an alt since the person doesnt wanna do it on their main reddit account.

Lifeless pathetic loser.

The truth is, hate is fun. Everyone likes being hatful. That creature enjoys hating us and imagining we're the scary enemy

No life + low IQ + mental illness

Life's a totem pole my friend. Everyone wants to kick someone below them. We are pretty much the bottom rung only above trannies so ITcels must attack us to try and validate themselves as above us.

No one's interested in rising up their people up, they're interested in dragging other people down.

Cause these jobless faggots have got nothing better to do

I can‘t explain who that is because that’s the first time I’ve heard of them.

Shut the fuck up cunt
I have no empathy for people like you. As you have a anime avi I am simply unable to consider you as human nor will I treat you that way.

I have no empathy for people like you. As you are an incel I am simply unable to consider you as human nor will I treat you that way.
Reported.

See you in ban appeals IT infiltrator.