Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can someone explain the jewpill

darkdoomer

darkdoomer

Lived it, loved it
★★
It feels like I'm lagging behind. Yeah a lit of Jews seem to be in powerful positions but how deep does this rum

its an schizoid theory mostly propagated by inferior brown arab bois talking shit about Jews but only online since in real life they get curbstomped to hell by the superior israeli army

i've met maybe 1 or 2 white nazis, and they were both slavs

The rest were all ethnics

These comments by @NiggerSlayer explain it well
Go ahead and fact check any of this. I wouldnt believe it if it wasnt true. The text passages you see are from their religious text. This is why they were raping kids in the NYC tunnels and whatnot. This is why jews rape so many kids, among other things.

Also, watch Europa the Last Battle. It has a bit of a meme reputation among some circles but theres still some great info in that documentary. Stuff like the central banks and the bolshevik revolution, and much else.

View attachment 1179839View attachment 1179840View attachment 1179842View attachment 1179843View attachment 1179844View attachment 1179845View attachment 1179846View attachment 1179848View attachment 1179849
Heres some infographics i once posted on the matter. Ive posted much more in the past but couldnt find the other posts

A great video Lonelylus once posted with a bunch more of those infographics (the second video here, not the first one. The first one is a classic though)

Hope this helps. Fact check any of it you want. Trust me, nazis wouldnt exist if it wasnt true.

Jews control white countries and are trying to replace whites with browns because whites are the biggest barrier to Jewish world domination

It feels like I'm lagging behind. Yeah a lit of Jews seem to be in powerful positions but how deep does this rum
They believe that the inherently aggressive nature of human beings can only be restrained by a powerful nationalistic state. Because mankind is intrinsically wicked, he has to be governed. Such governance can only be established, however, when men are united – and they can only be united against other people.

Jew political order can be stable only if it is united by an external threat. Following Machiavelli, that if no external threat exists then one has to be manufactured.

View: https://youtu.be/Gy4JAXCxXKA?si=5nIL3sDmDL_qCt64

The creator of OkCupid is a Jewish billionaire who worked for Fox, the next time you create an account there and see that it asks you to identify yourself with one of the 58 available genders, remember this.

Jews control the media and banks and that's enough to rule the world. You control money and the information that is available to people through TV and newspapers. You don't even need multi-million dollar armies to be the ruler of the world, just control banks and newspapers.

its an schizoid theory mostly propagated by inferior brown arab bois talking shit about Jews but only online since in real life they get curbstomped to hell by the superior israeli army
I hope jpmorgan buys your home and kicks you out of it. Kike

jew satanic cult world order rothschild cabal adrenochrome

NUKE the kaaba and make gaza a sea

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back