Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can someone explain NEETbux?

Iwanttolive

Iwanttolive

Mythic
★★★★★
How much is the payment like? How do you qualify?

Depends about where you live i guess.

NEETbux is the only thing that could save me

you can make your own neetbux, or get it from the government, or your parents

Im diagnosed with ASD and I get $450/week, little extra for asthma medications.

Minimum wage here is $740/week (before tax)

Its not that much, but I live with my parents, and I dont drink or do drugs, so I basically save and invest most of it.

If i was to move out of my parents house, I would probably get an extra $800/month for rent, but theres no point to move out if youre incel.

Its not that much, but I live with my parents, and I dont drink or do drugs, so I basically save and invest most of it.

If i was to move out of my parents house, I would probably get an extra $800/month for rent, but theres no point to move out if youre incel.

What country is that? I'm pretty jealous, of the money that is.

Depends about where you live i guess.
This. I could be wrong but in the US you can get decent autism buxx.

In Brazil we have buxx for mentally ill people but it's minimal wage if you never contributed significantly to the system through working, and minimal wage here is less than 300 dollars.

I don't think thats possible for me,

Are you allowed to do that? At least in Germany, you can only own 5000€ in money and valuables if you get disabilitybux. Every cent more will be charged with your monthly payment. Are rules different in your country or are you hiding your money?

(Signed by not fbi)

Are you allowed to do that? At least in Germany, you can only own 5000€ in money and valuables if you get disabilitybux. Every cent more will be charged with your monthly payment. Are rules different in your country or are you hiding your money?

(Signed by not fbi)

Yeah, can have 450k assets (inc cash) as a (non-homeowner), and about 250k assets as a (homeowner) before payments get cut off.

Your primary residence isn’t included as an asset here.

You can’t hide money here, everything is connected, gov can see everything. You could just withdraw cash and hide, but that’s retarded, your cash sitting in your house just losses value you’re better off just investing it.

my parents give it to me

740 a week. That is 2960 a month. Australian dollars perhaps?

You can’t hide money here, everything is connected, gov can see everything. You could just withdraw cash and hide, but that’s retarded, your cash sitting in your house just losses value you’re better off just investing it.
Or just withdraw cash and anonymously buy things that don't degrade in value, like gold/silver.

Or just withdraw cash and anonymously buy things that don't degrade in value, like gold/silver.

I don’t want to keep that stuff on me. Plus when you buy they must report who they sold to. Trust me you cannot hide stuff here in Australia. Even the organise crime tries to do 100% legal because it’s so hard to hide. Even if I sell gold in person they want your name and information and I.D they have to report all transactions and I.D of who bought and sold what.

You have to be part of criminal underworld to sell and buy that kind of stuff without going that that process.

There’s very little corruption here, maybe this works over in your countries but here in Aus everything is tracked and traced. Governments can see all of your stuff. They have all the countries people’s finances on a network that every branch of gov related to money can see. Transactions for all require I.D.

They make keeping illegal assets extremely hard and even the organised crime is forced to do shit legally as much as possible to avoid being picked up by the algorithms scanning to pickup shifty finances

I don’t think people understand Australia, we’re like the testing ground for all the post 9/11 government control for western countries. They implement security measures and laws and other shit here to trial before applying them to the US. There’s big conspiracy with the CIA and gov here doing that. Could be bullshit though, but how gov clamps down on everything makes you wonder if it is really BS, especially when deep state people in the US keep referring to Australia as examples of how stuff should change in the US

Last edited:
I get 2300 USD a month direct deposit. Most of that is tax-free, other than federal withholding tax = 710 a year. Live almost free in old trailer on my own land = 615 in property tax a year. Food is free locally at three different religious orgs nearby. Easily bank 10k a year doing nothing. Been on NEETbux since 2009. Just bought new 50k SUV king with cash.

69111DC1 3B1B 45AA A6AB B14EFFD3643D

i wish i knew how to get it in USA. even getting food stamps is way too hard and theres so many documents

Neetbux sucks unless you can qualify for more than unemployment. It only seems worth it if you live in Scandinavia, Canada or Australia.

I get 2300 USD a month direct deposit. Most of that is tax-free, other than federal withholding tax = 710 a year. Live almost free in old trailer on my own land = 615 in property tax a year. Food is free locally at three different religious orgs nearby. Easily bank 10k a year doing nothing. Been on NEETbux since 2009. Just bought new 50k SUV king with cash.

View attachment 171231
Where do you live and how do you get so much?

Usually your total assets need to be under a certain amount, and they will look at your bank records going back a certain amount of months. You'll need to look up local law/programs for those specifics.

A lot of things won't be counted as assets though, like furniture or video games, so if you have too much, invest it in entertainment for yourself. I was told that basically only liquid assets like bank account mattered.

Then you need to have been unemployed for a certain amount of time, and also be considered independent (ie you're paying rent, not getting free rent)

Then they will usually require you to do activities relating to getting emlpoyment, like training or applying for jobs. It's a condition of your bux.

Disabilitybux is the next step beyond NEETbux. It's harder to get, you'll need a mental disorder acknowledged by a doc

View attachment 171231
WTF

Where do you live and how do you get so much?

I get near max amount of NEETbux because I worked hard for two decades until I couldn’t do it anymore (disability).
Plus, living in a state with no income tax / no social security tax helps like - Alaska, Florida, Nevada, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Washington and Wyoming.

My next property is mountain home on 10 acres with no neighbors at 110k. Hope to flip at 145k.

E1784FA9 8AE4 4BD8 8D2A 038C79827F35

142E4D51 AA41 4FF2 A8D1 0B40FDD1BE85

Last edited:
It's what you will get if a certain ricecel gets elected as President.

I get max amount of NEETbux because I worked hard for over two decades until I couldn’t do it anymore (disability).
Plus, living in a state with no income tax / no social security tax helps like - Alaska, Florida, Nevada, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Washington and Wyoming.

My next property is mountain home on 10 acres with no neighbors at 110k. Hope to flip at 145k.

View attachment 171308

View attachment 171312
Based neetcel

I get max amount of NEETbux because I worked hard for over two decades until I couldn’t do it anymore (disability).

View attachment 171308

View attachment 171312
Based. What state is that? What do you do now and how did you qualify?

It's hard to get in the US, because republicans keep cracking down on it. I hear of people getting rejected several times and having to hire a lawyer just to get approved.

Best to see your primary doctor and a psychiatrist to pinpoint problem(s). If you get approved the first or second time with minimal work credits you should get roughly 800-900 a month, lawyer charging 6k at most only if approved and backpay in a lump sum from the date when first applied.

A disabled person applying for or receiving disability cannot earn more than 1,220 per month by working, but my lawyer said it’s a trap. A person collecting disability can have any amount of income from investments and interest. It’s smart to have a hobby like buying/selling classic cars, property, coin and stock investments.

Last edited:
$771 or $813 I believe per month.

On Wizchan we posted about this before and I wondered aloud why I seemingly got slightly more money in the colder months and one of my fellow Wizards replied and told me what should of been obvious ie ZOG provides that little extra to help you pay for heating utilities.

I'm guessing we may also get this uptick in pay in the general hotter months as well like July for cooling costs as well but I'm not 100% sure on that.

Damn...that sounds so good. Mayby i should go to a psychiatrist

Damn after reading all this I’m not gonna be able to neetbux, looks like I’m normal but just ugly
Maybe I’ll tell a psychiatrist my social anxiety is so bad that people make me shake and have suicidal thoughts

View attachment 171231

How long did you save up to buy a 50.000 car. Even with 2300 tax free it would take a while. Because a person needs housing medicalcare food clothing other expenses. And I assumed USA was the toughest in western society who will leave you to the concrete streets if you are unemployed. Wow.
you can make your own neetbux, or get it from the government, or your parents

I just finished reading a scoop about a arab "locksmith" who will open your doors when locked out for insane amounts of cash. Because most people forget to agree on a fee first. and if you do not pay he threatens you. He prolly never pays taxes as well. For some reason, though I despise him, it is in fact 1 way to earn quick neetbux.

Last edited:
This. I could be wrong but in the US you can get decent autism buxx.

In Brazil we have buxx for mentally ill people but it's minimal wage if you never contributed significantly to the system through working, and minimal wage here is less than 300 dollars.
Oh yeah, and it's basically impossible to get it, tbh if it was easier to get i would apply for it and live the rest of my life with mom, minium wage isn't much but for me it's enough, i could help with expenses and bills and still have spare money for coping.

$771 or $813 I believe per month.

On Wizchan we posted about this before and I wondered aloud why I seemingly got slightly more money in the colder months and one of my fellow Wizards replied and told me what should of been obvious ie ZOG provides that little extra to help you pay for heating utilities.

I'm guessing we may also get this uptick in pay in the general hotter months as well like July for cooling costs as well but I'm not 100% sure on that.

Welfare gave me 600 extra for winter heating cost. Hated welfare tho, too much paperwork every 3-4 months for redetermination. Bastids always late paying my medical bills, almost ruined my credit.

How long did you save up to buy a 50.000 car. Even with 2300 tax free it would take a while. Because a person needs housing medicalcare food clothing other expenses. And I assumed USA was the toughest in western society who will leave you to the concrete streets if you are unemployed. Wow.

My last house flip was a lakefront home, 82k in profit with no capital gains tax. Now every 1-4 years I tradein and get fresh new car to enjoy or sell for classic car to flip. Car insurance is 99 a month because I have clean driving record. Medicare insurance is 135 and scripts are only 9 a month. Get free food/clothes/cookware at local church organizations. My expenses are very low... I don’t even have a pet or TV. If I need to stack more monies I LDAR longer and search web for real estate deals. Beach property is next level, but im not nearly there yet so im flipping mountain property while living in a dirty 1970s trailer.