Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can someone explain me why white europeans are FASCINATED by niggers running after a ball ?

highschoolcel

highschoolcel

My jawline = Your sexlife
I legit never, never understood that.

henry fonda cigar GIF

france national team be like

To think they went from rightfully finding niggers an object of mockery to one of unconditional worship…

it's in the White Man's Blood to enjoy seeing inferior races be violent for entertainment. This stretches back to at least the Roman empire.

I legit never, never understood that.

henry fonda cigar GIF
if there is a place that worships niggers that place is North America. Most Europeans are incredibly racist even western european ones.

Nigger worship was "invented" in America and is now spreading globally, but most Europeans are usually not very welcoming to foreigners.

Because it's considered a sport and sports are considered cool :feelsthink:

They're more fascinated by the sport itself, the players are just instruments to animate it.

Because it's considered a sport and sports are considered cool :feelsthink:

They are suppose to play football with decapitaded heads instead like in ancient times.

I just want to see my country win because grug tribe win grug make happy. I only watch international football for this reason.

They like the sport. It's just that now its completely played by blacks.

Theyre fascinated with black balls like @screwthefbi

It is like a zoo. Whites also go to the zoo to watch exotic animals like monkeys in their natural habitat.

Its history repeats itself

They just channel their nationalist feelings into supporting their football clubs instead.

france national team be like
exactly

it's in the White Man's Blood to enjoy seeing inferior races be violent for entertainment. This stretches back to at least the Roman empire.
ya... but in our cases these "inferior" people become millionaire and kids (including whites) aspire to be like them

if there is a place that worships niggers that place is North America. Most Europeans are incredibly racist even western european ones.

Nigger worship was "invented" in America and is now spreading globally, but most Europeans are usually not very welcoming to foreigners.
:lul:

They're more fascinated by the sport itself, the players are just instruments to animate it.

It is like a zoo. Whites also go to the zoo to watch exotic animals like monkeys in their natural habitat.
ya... but these monkeys are millionaire and kids (including whites) aspire to be like them

I just find watching any kind of sport so boring, I wish I could enjoy watching niggers chasing a ball about because it would give me at least something in common with normies

Its just slaves watching other slaves running after a man made ball for no reason at all. Such a clown world we live in kek