Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Can someone become an incel

• Thread starter To_Live_is to_Serve
  • Start date
To_Live_is to_Serve

To_Live_is to_Serve

To_Live_is_to_Serve
What is someone has sex once or twice due to hiding autism and then gets disfigured to sub 3/10. Has he, for example, become an incel?

If he has been effectively barred from free holes, yes

I guess so. Regardless of what happened before, he (or you) is now involuntarily celibate

It’s called being born..

Also disfigurement that can cause inceldom

So if I had lots of sex as a teen, twenties and thirties, then get hit by a bus, that means I'm an im-cel.

Anything you want to confess OP?

Unless you find an unicorn virtue signalling foid then it's pretty much over as a deformedcel.

Burn victims come to mind and i bet we could think of many examples

Virginity resets every two weeks

Sodini did, he had barely enough SMV to get laid a few times when he was a young man, but once he slipped below the threshold he went 19 years without sex.

I mean I wouldn’t have been incel if I didn’t get medically fucked as a kid.
Also throw acid on chads faces see what happens.

Incel but not truecel. There is a difference between having a sexual experience once or twice a while ago and not having it at all.

OP u sound like fakecel :feelswow:

Yes. I don’t think it even has to be that extreme. A simple shift in the sexual marketplace could create new incels. I bet there are thousands of guys who got laid pre 2010 but couldn’t get laid today.

Yeah. If theres better competition then you (women going for chads more instead of settling with their looksmatch) can become a incel. If you get disfigured by a accident, etc

Tinder and Instagram has destroyed any hope for sub7s. So yes. Also manlets can get laid in high school if they're NT but after they got mogged by taller chads after age 18

If you have a normal face as a late teenager then become a cubicle slave staring at a screen all day, your facial bones will adapt to your wageslavery posture (to adapt breathing method) and your face becomes longer (with sleep to further worsen your bone's facial remodeling.)

You can become fuckable to unfuckable just by your daily habits (over the course of about a decade.)

It’s called being a failed normie.

Disability/having an accident/burned face victim.
Virginity resets every two weeks
incel = involuntarily celibate
Celibacy is not having sex, not about virginity.

yes, balding makes 90% of men subhuman

Without a doubt.

Attachments

• unknown-2.png
    unknown-2.png
    13.8 KB · Views: 12