Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Can someon PLEASE counter this point.

LastTryGhost

LastTryGhost

George Bush Did The Holocaust
-
Women/girls will always tell us that our personality is the problem, and that genetics has little to nothing to do with it. Okay, if that’s the case, then how come when we use social media apps or dating sites with a catfish profile whilst behaving like we usually do, why do we get tons of females so engaged and interested in the things we have to say? Like, it’s not that they are only trying to fuck “us”, it’s that they are genuinely interested in our character.

I know your response will probably be “Women online are different to women in real life”, well why are they? Why are they interested in our personality online when we use a catfish account, but completely repulsed by us in real life or when we use our own social media accounts?

I would really love an answer. Inceltears, Youtubers and literally anyone is allowed to answer.

Asking this on .is isn’t going to give you your answer

They will say some retarded shit like "Tinder's format only attracts shallow people". It's just excuse after excuse

Asking this on .is isn’t going to give you your answer
The lack of answers is an answer to me.
They will say some retarded shit like "Tinder's format only attracts shallow people". It's just excuse after excuse
Noticed how I also added social media. Not sure if they are prepared to say majority of women on Facebook are shallow.

Answer is chad

Cucktears only acknowledges posts that help them “prove” their agenda

Anything that acknowledges their blatant bullshittery is ignored by them

Its called selective perception

IT will ignore this so don't hold your breath.

Noticed how I also added social media. Not sure if they are prepared to say majority of women on Facebook are shallow.
do people even use social media to hook up?

Cuck/foid argument strategies:
  • It's your awful personality.
  • Stop hating women.
  • Online dating isn't the real world.
  • Cold approach isn't the real world.
  • Some people are just shallow.
  • Maybe if you showered or got a haircut it would help.
  • No one's entitled to anything.
Just pick those at random in any order and you'll have a conversation with a cuck all laid out.

That's basically all they can say about anything.

IT will ignore this so don't hold your breath.
Well, we all know that they read every single post of ours, so them ignoring it just shows that they don’t want to answer it because they’d have to swallow the blackpill.
Cuck/foid argument strategies:
  • It's your awful personality.
  • Stop hating women.
  • Online dating isn't the real world.
  • Cold approach isn't the real world.
  • Some people are just shallow.
  • Maybe if you showered or got a haircut it would help.
  • No one's entitled to anything.
Just pick those at random in any order and you'll have a conversation with a cuck all laid out.

That's basically all they can say about anything.

I really need to have a live discourse with someone like that. I’d break them completely until they’d have to shut down their stream.

Personality doesn’t exist in a vacuum. How good or how bad it is = looks halo. You could give 2 diff guys an identical personality, and foids will perceive the incel’s personality as worse than the chad’s personality.

Foids just say they like personality so they don’t seem shallow, so they can still be deserving of the pedestal they’re on. Personality is just some unquantifiable abstract cognitive perception of someone.. 100% determined by looks, but nobody knows that, so it doesn’t sound shallow.

Personality doesn’t exist in a vacuum. How good or how bad it is = looks halo. You could give 2 diff guys an identical personality, and foids will perceive the incel’s personality as worse than the chad’s personality.
You’re definitely correct, but we can’t use that simple logic because they don’t believe it. So we use their logic in a way that shows how ignorant they really are.

You’re definitely correct, but we can’t use that simple logic because they don’t believe it. So we use their logic in a way that shows how ignorant they really are.
Idk if it’s possible lol .. u can’t use fake laws of physics to explain the real laws of physics.. normie logic is just whateve feels good, whatever sounds good, whatever doesn’t threaten your utopic world view. None of it has to make any sense nor be reconcilable with their other beliefs.

Idk if it’s possible lol .. u can’t use fake laws of physics to explain the real laws of physics.. normie logic is just whateve feels good, whatever sounds good, whatever doesn’t threaten your utopic world view. None of it has to make any sense nor be reconcilable with their other beliefs.
I’m just saying that their own logical reasoning is not only stupid from a realistic point of few, but it’s inconsistent in itself.

You prove that their understanding is flawed and they can either chose to be ignorant or actually take some responsibility and learn the correct way of thinking.

It's in female nature to defend their gender at all costs, even if it means spreading lies about female moral superiority. The claim that females are not as visually oriented as men and find distinct personalities sexually attractive is flat out incorrect. Females subconsciously know this, but to protect their pride and self image they spread the lie that appearance does not matter.

True love can only exist when mutual physical attraction is present. When mutual physical attraction is not present, the relationship is merely an overglorified friendship or a financial agreement.

It's in female nature to defend their gender at all costs, even if it means spreading lies about female moral superiority. The claim that females are not as visually oriented as men and find distinct personalities sexually attractive is flat out incorrect. Females subconsciously know this, but to protect their pride and self image they spread the lie that appearance does not matter.

True love can only exist when mutual physical attraction is present. When mutual physical attraction is not present, the relationship is merely an overglorified friendship or a financial agreement.
Female sexuality is duplicitous by nature. It’s necessary for them to conceal the fact that they do indeed like 2 different types of men for 2 different purposes. Only one of which is the one that makes her pussy wet.

Female sexuality is duplicitous by nature. It’s necessary for them to conceal the fact that they do indeed like 2 different types of men for 2 different purposes. Only one of which is the one that makes her pussy wet.

The female dual mating strategy fucking disgusts me. Even in my mind I cannot fathom such unfairness existing in nature.

The ONLY trait of your personality that matters is being low inhib (but that only Count for a high Tier normie, if you're an incel it doesnt matter)

Silly incel, they probably just showered, lifted, had more therapies, and watched more feminist movies than you :soy:

Ultimately determined on looks.

What you dont understand is personality means looks.