Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Can somebody share Nickolas cruez's social media or his normal photos?

Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to be an incel than a cuck ツ
★★★★★
I am in no way promoting or idealizing any type of violence.

I just want his photos to run some expirement.

newtumbl.com and then search up his name.
True Crime community resides there and they post a lot of his photos.

I wonder what kind of experiments :feelswhere:

These are the only ones i can find where he is not covering his face, showing off weapons, or in custody. Assuming u want to do a tinder experiment in a location where is not well-known?

View attachment 210893View attachment 210894View attachment 210895View attachment 210896View attachment 210898

These are the only ones i can find where he is not covering his face, showing off weapons, or in custody. Assuming u want to do a tinder experiment in a location where is not well-known?
I want to see if he will get any matches. As he is getting many love letters ( one is really fucking blackpilling, even Chad will never get such love letters ) and women all of a sudden are showing interest in him I want to see how will he do on tinder than compare it to the attention he got after the shooting.

I'm also thinking of doing a criminal vs non criminal tinder expirement to see how it will go but i'm not sure how I will do it.

Glassesmaxxed

newtumbl.com and then search up his name.
True Crime community resides there and they post a lot of his photos.
Lmao there is a foid who is obsessed with him. Literally has a blog posts on him.

Guess what? She has people (girls) asking her how to send him letters jfl. Women definitely love a specific type of personality.

Screenshot 20200302 212109  01

Nikolas Cruz is overrated, not good, and maybe he not even did the shooting that he gains notoriety and attention-validation for, maybe just a poser, with no talent whatsoever for a slaughter or for a numbing effect on general public: Nikolas is not enjoyable in any fire or ice-pack in checks; his photos are bland and he is simply a too-hard-figure to be given a proper and caring attention

Nikolas Cruz is overrated, not good, and maybe he not even did the shooting that he gains notoriety and attention-validation for, maybe just a poser, with no talent whatsoever for a slaughter or for a numbing effect on general public: Nikolas is not enjoyable in any fire or ice-pack in checks; his photos are bland and he is simply a too-hard-figure to be given a proper and caring attention
True but what interests me is the female attention he is getting and the more I try to read about it, it seems this dude ascended to Chad levels by shooting up a school.

Look at his love letters for example

Lmao there is a foid who is obsessed with him. Literally has a blog posts on him.

Guess what? She has people (girls) asking her how to send him letters jfl. Women definitely love a specific type of personality.

View attachment 210911
Screen Shot 2020 03 02 at 81103 AM

He deserves nudes and free stuff in his prison mail because he's a bad boy chad-lite. Then whores wonder why men are violent and "toxically masculine"? It's because foids encourage it.

True but what interests me is the female attention he is getting and the more I try to read about it, it seems this dude ascended to Chad levels by shooting up a school.

Look at his love letters for example

He had a "girlfriend", doubts, maybe, before the shooting, so he was not an proper incel, no grammar dictionary things to make him a example of ascension in this case documented; and this form of ascension is a pretty one, an good prestige, this can be health-way of pathtaking with no regards to the nothing of school-sun-afternoon life...

View attachment 210921

He deserves nudes and free stuff in his prison mail because he's a bad boy chad-lite. Then whores wonder why men are violent and "toxically masculine"? It's because foids encourage it.
Screenshot 20200302 215113  01

He had a "girlfriend", doubts, maybe, before the shooting, so he was not an proper incel, no grammar dictionary things to make him a example of ascension in this case documented; and this form of ascension is a pretty one, an good prestige, this can be health-way of pathtaking with no regards to the nothing of school-sun-afternoon life...
Either my English is weak or you write like a Shakespeare's novel.

Can’t see him getting many matches

true

I dont have any