Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can somebody link that Internet fight on looksmax with that Asian guy who called himself superior to incels?

Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to be an incel than a cuck ツ
★★★★★
This is how he looked like

@carticel I think you were the one who roasted him. I think he also posted his real name on looksmax.

he looksmogs me ngl

Why I want to see that thread? I'm exceptionally bored due to complete lock down where I live and want to see some drama tbh.
Why I want to see that thread? I'm exceptionally bored due to complete lock down where I live and want to see some drama tbh.

Brutal

Brutal for you, but it genuinely feels like the same ole days to me.
This may sound weird but I had plans to try to gymmaxx after I saw a thread here where a gymcel ascended ( although I probably won't be able to look like him at all ).

My body feels as if it is rotting from inside out.

No cope no hope leads to rope

This may sound weird but I had plans to try to gymmaxx after I saw a thread here where a gymcel ascended ( although I probably won't be able to look like him at all ).

My body feels as if it is rotting from inside out.

No cope no hope leads to rope
Surely you can do some bodyweight exercises and stretches inside your house to avoid body rot.
You can also

the car

Over for that guy

It got removed sadly

Someone linked his Reddit and he was in an open relationship
Not surprised at all.

Dude looks like shit. Almost incel but not quite.

Facemogs me to fucking outer space

Mogs me hard.