Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can somebody describe this phenomenon in depth?

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
I find it fascinating. A cuck encounters the blackpilled mindset and doesn't just get "confused" because his brain is on low power mode, laugh because taking it seriously would mean accepting he was what he actually was, get offended and engage in moral posturing like a silverback trying to indimidate a rival with socjus drivel instead of chest-beating, or get upset and argue against it based on his feelings/reaching anecdotes, he gets ANGRY too, VERY ANGRY. He secretes a potent venom into his voice and goes on the attack. He isn't just kicking the losers in the head to keep his position above them on the social totem pole for "laughs" anymore, although he's still doing that anyway, but actively starts chimping out in a way that is very transparently in defence of his just world worldview.

If we are all just animals and I got where I did in life effortlessly because of my genetics, nobody really has much of a say at all over what happens to them outside of exceptional cases, and nature matters far more than even nurture (which comes before the pulling up of bootstraps) ever did, then easily 90% of what separates "successful" low-tier normies from us is not something they achieved by being more virtuous and working hard to deserve it. If the world was really just and rewarded you for effort you wouldn't post on reddit constantly about raising the minimum wage and lynching your landlord, but when it comes to your gf and your gay mediocre excuse for a life nobody will remember you cope aggressively when encountered by similar opposition to bootstraps crap.

Reddit cucks are just like us. They have the same brain structure with some minor differences in volume, cortical thickness and chemical balance, they see out of the same pair of eyes, their brains' reward systems release the same chemicals when given more or less the same positive stimuli. Blood flushes into their penises when they see a woman who has more or less the same physical markers of femininity and fertility as we do (unless they're DrPizza in which case they're drawn to different things), and they want to stick it in her holes just like we do. If you got them, any random man off the street and us, the difference between any two out of the three of us would not be that great considering we are the same organism programmed to set out to do more or less the same things. What does make us different is almost entirely our genetic code, and the environment we were forced into from birth that was moulded by the genetics of everyone who created it. Almost every day I think about how eerily similar I am to my dad in so many ways, except my dad has a very naive bluepilled mindset because he never had an internet connection to nudge him along - even our personalities are genetic. I barely spent any time with him after my mother divorce raped him when I was 9, but I evolved into a noticeably similar person. What does work on your personality, let alone work to be successful in life, even mean? None of these mediocre retards earned a thing by working and telling them that makes them MAD.

Last edited:
It makes them mad because women worshipping is their wholy identity. They've been brought up to believe women are strong beautiful angels and that they should respect them at all times and just have good personality etc.

The blackpill challenges the core to their identity, that's why they lash out in anger when they come in contact with it.

That's why many metalfags get mad when u criticize their favourite bands, they see the bands as parts of themselves, and it feels like a personal attack to them.

it is called gradual creep. normies, cucks, chads and foids are so happy with their position that they don't want anything to change. incels are a threat to their position as we're gradually introducing the blackpill to more and more ugly guys. they feel threatened, so they do anything to shut us down.

hence: oy vey! shut it down!

Anyone who just laughs it off is in denial or being intellectually dishonest in that they don't actually have much (if at all) information or knowledge about the issue/topic theyre getting involved in.

If a Chad saw this, he'd just be like "haha bro wtf just go outside and a girl will like you bro wtf haha its easy bro" - but thats his reality, and you'll find many cope'ing incels-in-denial will LARP as Chads online, and pretend as if they're Chads, it's some kind of cope'ing mechanism, to go online and downplay these things, as an actual virgin.

Last edited:
once they've gotten attached to a stupid idea and aged past 25, it's over

Hard work is a meme.
I have a coworker who works like a mad lad because he gets big dopamine hits from it.
Another coworker is just plain old hard worker that works 10 hours a day.
Meanwhile I exert about 60% of effort.

No millionaire got there by effort. It was all happenstance. Of course not everyone could do what they did, but at least a couple of thousand per millionaire if they had same opportunities

It makes them mad because women worshipping is their wholy identity. They've been brought up to believe women are strong beautiful angels and that they should respect them at all times and just have good personality etc.

The blackpill challenges the core to their identity, that's why they lash out in anger when they come in contact with it.

That's why many metalfags get mad when u criticize their favourite bands, they see the bands as parts of themselves, and it feels like a personal attack to them.
Tesla IQ