Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can some vaccine expert explain to me??

Viskallide

Viskallide

Recruit
★★★★★
:feelsUgh:
As we all know vaccine worshipers are believers in science, and are the most scientific people on earth.
They look at all the data and evidence on reputable sites. They don't watch sesame street and CNN and read news. They analyses data from the most resent study and are enlightened about the benefit of vaccines.

So this is why I want some of the smartest people on earth to explain to me.

GO TO: https://ourworldindata.org/covid-cases
Can you explain how the vaccine has been effective at preventing covid spread even when the data shows a massive increase at the end?
Look at how low India is on the graph, can you explain to me what India did right? To get this impressive numbers?
I know we hear on the news that India struggle so hard, but clearly as a vaccine supporter you view real data and not the news.
So you already know that their issue is hospital capacity, Not massive chases of Covid.

If you add Israel on the graph, the most vaccinated place. You can clearly see the vaccine effectiveness at preventing Covid as the graph decline at the end.
:feelsUgh:

Ya in real science you have a hypothesis and then design a really brutal test to try to disprove the hypothesis. Soys are more like a religion where they believe certain things and they avoid any debate and they don't address it when their theories don't seem to be working.

Israel tripled and even quadrupled down on vaccines and it didn't reduce Covid there. That is definitive. Its also why medicine has to be tested in large scale normal clinical trials before it is brought out.

For example back 10 years ago Pfizer had this drug torcetrapib for cholesterol that increased HDL cholesterol thought of as the good cholesterol and reduced LDL cholesterol thought of as the bad cholesterol. Pfizer was really counting on huge revenues from that drug 10 years ago.

And Pfizer working with the FDA carried out huge clinical trials on that drug. Torcetrapib, failed in the phase III clinical trials actually leading to more deaths, so Pfizer cancelled the drug. It then took years more research and scientists think they know some of why the drug failed now, but it wasn't understood at that time the current hypothesis.

10's of thousands of people ended up losing their jobs after that because without the revenues from that drug Pfizer couldn't maintain all its employees. But it was still good science including by Pfizer scientists who were working on the project because it looked like the drug should work wonders based on the knowledge at that time.

They lied about it preventing spread :feelskek:. The increase and decrease of cases can be attributed to seasonality. And now with these variants they are even more useless :feelskek:. They can only prevent serious illness but that’s only useful for older people.

I have basic vaccine knowledge. I was more equipped in 2013-2015 than I am now.

This biochemistry student will easily answer such questions:

@Ap0calypse

Israel Says Four Coronavirus Vax Doses Not Enough to Stop Omicron

22BCC542 F624 4000 8910 46957B0E051F

:feelsUgh:Actually the vaccine has a symbolic value, you can take it to prove your not antivax. So you should take it even when it does not work! Take it to gain social credit for a green vaccine pass. :feelsUgh:

At this point the vaccine push are purely symbolic and [UWSL]principle based to punish "[/UWSL]pro freedom"[UWSL],[/UWSL][UWSL] its not about solving the pandemic. [/UWSL][UWSL]Its about the symbolic value:mask::mask::mask::mask::mask::mask::mask:[/UWSL]

mRNA vaccines have been in development for decades but have never worked, (((they))) saw a once in a lifetime opportunity to get a useless product out to the public and make billions

There's no stopping Covid now. Vaccines probably help it spread cause people still catch it but don't get sick so they keep spreading it to others. So get the vaccine or don't get the vaccine, you're almost gauaranteed to catch Covid anyways.