Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can some one teach me mortal kombat

• Thread starter Michinomiya Hirohit
  • Start date
Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
I’m trying to get in to the game so can some one give me advice on how to play it good and remember combos and stuff

had a friend that new like all the finishers in mk2 i miss being a kid

Idk man,I can help with street fighter and Tekken but I hate mortal Kombat

I thought i was good at mortal kombat until i played a game vs some guy online and got destroyed

Idk man,I can help with street fighter and Tekken but I hate mortal Kombat

teach me tekken pls
I thought i was good at mortal kombat until i played a game vs some guy online and got destroyed

mom playing at the arcade cuz my pc is broke and no one wants to play with me :( over for kombatcels

sure man.I'll teach you tekken.
What rank are you?

I only play tekken 7 at the arcade but I want to buy it for pc once my pc is fixed

I only play tekken 7 at the arcade but I want to buy it for pc once my pc is fixed
go for it man,i can teach you movement,the terms,controls,some tactics and very specific characters.
I main eliza

go for it man,i can teach you movement,the terms,controls,some tactics and very specific characters.
I main eliza

that’s the blond bitch right ? Or
I main eliza

btw u play pc ps4 or xbox

that’s the blond bitch right ? Or

btw u play pc ps4 or xbox
i can play PC and PS4
this is eliza btw
Naranbaatar ganbold eliza small

Oo cool that’s sweet pro hope I got my pc fixed ASAP you play with pad or stick ? And I like to play as gigas guy or smth
I play on ps4 controller
bro,no offence but gigas is considered really low tier,you can't really do well in ranked with it.I'm pretty sure even i would struggle.
you should try out different characters,i can teach you a couple of them.

I play on ps4 controller
bro,no offence but gigas is considered really low tier,you can't really do well in ranked with it.I'm pretty sure even i would struggle.
you should try out different characters,i can teach you a couple of them.

ye I heard that haha I just liked how he looked and I like the big type characters

im not good at street fighter

aww oki I really like tekken how it’s made although fighting games are hard af to learn

I'll teach you Brawlhalla.

aww oki I really like tekken how it’s made although fighting games are hard af to learn
true,fighting games are hard but tekken is insanely difficult,you have 30 characters to learn how to play against and each one of them has a minimum of 150 moves

I'll teach you Brawlhalla.

I played it it was pretty fun I played Rayman he wasreally fun and good to play as only it gotboring for me after a while but I would love to play it with some one cuz I have no real steam friends :(
true,fighting games are hard but tekken is insanely difficult,you have 30 characters to learn how to play against and each one of them has a minimum of 150 moves

150??

I played it it was pretty fun I played Rayman he wasreally fun and good to play as only it gotboring for me after a while but I would love to play it with some one cuz I have no real steam friends :(
Same.

Some Intel added me.

Talked once and we're just friends now.

Good game, my fav is Scorpion

Get a good usb controller