Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

can some one here play piano

• Thread starter Michinomiya Hirohit
  • Start date
Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
I've been thinking about learning it, but can't seem to decide between piano, violin and cello. I like those 3 a lot.

I've been thinking about learning it, but can't seem to decide between piano, violin and cello. I like those 3 a lot.
i like tthe violin bro really makes me want to go banzai

I can bust out some killer ragtime tunes with the funky bass and syncopated melody

I can play the clarinet

I'm squidwardmaxxing

I can play piano bro

ur on the wrong forum.
unsettling

I tried to learn it once, but miserably failed.

I'll buy a midi keyboard soon. I know how to play a few songs :lul: my roastie sister has one because her oneitis chad is also playing the piano so that's all the reason she needed to buy one and take classes :feelsYall:

I can play the piano, guitar but I am extremely mediocre with the violin.

I tried to learn it but quit because I have short bitch fingers and couldn't play some pieces as a result

Not sure if he replied but there is a guy on here who is an amazing piano player. I don’t recall his name tho.

I hate music like you wouldn't believe, tried and failed to learn too many times

I used to know, I forgot everything now tbh, such a shame but same with guitar, drums and trumpet :feelsbadman: