Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Can some make a guide to spotting larpers/infiltrator

FUSIO_SOULS

FUSIO_SOULS

Banned
-
Women,IT cucks,NORMIES,failed NORMIES

We need a way of spotting them and expose them...

TIDeMmK

Pretty much anything really extreme is most likely a LARPing fakeflag.

What's with that image?

Low post counts is one indication.
C524d5d1732b1cf76b29a918e3a844f7

Smh this post literally feels like this
C 658VsXoAo3ovC

"How do you do fellow incels, how do we spot larpers"

Anyone here that isn't a turbomanlet. just made a thread on this.

Denying blackpill is the most obvious sign. Also "muh peransolity" memes, tbhtbh.

Junecel rights march when?

Blue pilled, triggered by edgy posts, virtue signalling, paedo-shaming etc are usually good indicators as is the usage of the word "y'all".

Women,IT cucks,NORMIES,failed NORMIES

We need a way of spotting them and expose them...

View attachment 23285
Spotting women: when her sentence starts with "im a female, but" its a woman
Spotting IT: contradictory advice, using yall and "its almost as if"
Spotting it women : if she says "im a female but its almost as if yall are misogynstic" you know she has visited IT
Normies: not here
Failed normies: denying blackpill, giving advice that doesnt work (doesnt have to be contradictory) maybe a little red but mostly bluepill

I remember there was a femoid that infiltrated and had the gall to post her pic and try and blue pill us. I'm laughing as I type this A for effort.

I remember there was a femoid that infiltrated and had the gall to post her pic and try and blue pill us. I'm laughing as I type this A for effort.
She was probably like "thhehe I bet these virgins haven't seen a real woman before they will surely love me and my lady charm's thehehe what losers they'll fall for anything"

JFL. Got screencaps or a link to the thread?

Junecels are soycels

I love this place since unlike r9k, foids can't come here and build up an army of orbiters.
Incels.me related discords however... They like to roam around and pick up orbiters there.

JFL. Got screencaps or a link to the thread?

Nah, but she was like 9 posts in before they banned her I was just sitting here the whole time thinking "Damn where does she get the balls to come out here and gather incel orbiters?"

I love this place since unlike r9k, foids can't come here and build up an army of orbiters.
Incels.me related discords however... They like to roam around and pick up orbiters there.

Incel discord sounds like a dox operation tbh and it's already known that IT go to those places.