Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can rich people go to the food bank?

I

incel4life

Veteran
★★★★★
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I make about $75k a year, and I'm a single guy so it's more than enough to pay for my expenses. My question is, would I be grilled on my income if I went to a food bank? My plan is to eat food from the food bank on weekdays so I can have more money to spend dining at high end restaurants on the weekends. [/font]

incel4life said:
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I make about $75k a year, and I'm a single guy so it's more than enough to pay for my expenses. My question is, would I be grilled on my income if I went to a food bank? My plan is to eat food from the food bank on weekdays so I can have more money to spend dining at high end restaurants on the weekends. [/font]

Now I understand the type of people mr.trump is talking about.

Ok Mr. Crabs

what's your job?

Is this satire?

a-virgin-nigger said:
what's your job?

Writing device drivers. It's pretty boring/routine work, but I'm happy with it. I make more than enough to get by, although I am making less money and doing less fun work than my classmates that graduated at the same time as me (I have a masters in electrical engineering).

incel4life said:

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ys9Q_VHNMZM[/video]

Food banks aren’t kosher

hey bro.. i just got a CS degree but cant find work.. how did you get started writing device drivers? sounds very interesting... any books youd recommend overall ?

as for your question, no. ive worked at foodbanks doing community service for a misdemeanor and no one asks or cares where youre from... though id recommend dont go call decked out in nice clothes etc.. just be a normal dude whos hungry

incel4life said:
Writing device drivers. It's pretty boring/routine work, but I'm happy with it. I make more than enough to get by, although I am making less money and doing less fun work than my classmates that graduated at the same time as me (I have a masters in electrical engineering).

Wow respect.
I dabbled a bit with WDM but it's very complicated. I wouldn't be able to find employment with my level of skills.

I have heard of some food pantries asking for IDs, but I don't see what they could gather about your wealth from a driver's license. Maybe wear ragged clothes while you're at it

They can in Australia. All you need is a health care card