Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Can plastic surgery really turn you into Chad?

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
★★★★★
With all of these plastic surgeries threads that are emerging on this forum I've questioned myself if it really works the way most of you believe. I mean I totally believe it can save your ass if you have some flaws here and there like a crooked nose or bug eyes but gaining more than 5+ points in the SMV scale? Sounds a bit odd ngl. Pls give me any example with pics of a literal truecel going from outcast to Chad, I'll even accept some for foids (mods pls don't hit the ban button lol)

Absolutely not, you can become a normie at best.

If you're a failed normie it can turn you into a Chadlite

I didn't know plastic surgery can make me 6'5 with a perfect jawline

Maxillofacial surgery can make you not-ugly at minimum though.

Fixing your recessed face doesn't necessarily make you Chad.

Depends heavily on your current status. Are you a truecel? Incel? Low tier normie? Do you have one single flaw or several flaws? How bad they are? How fixable they are?

I could turn into a normie at best because I have unfixable flaws in terms of bone structure.

Yes, but you need an EXTREME shit ton of money and GODLY luck, soooooo........basically no

Depends heavily on your current status. Are you a truecel? Incel? Low tier normie? Do you have one single flaw or several flaws? How bad they are? How fixable they are?

I could turn into a normie at best because I have unfixable flaws in terms of bone structure.
I think I may be a 4/10 at best but most likely I'm a 3/10. Due to my light skin and hair color I can be a 5 on my BEST day (groommaxxed, clothesmaxxed, haircutmaxxed and fakeupmaxxed with mom's help) but that's heavily circumstancial I almost never look good due to asymmetry.
Pm if you want to tell me what to fix.

Be prepared to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars.

No plastic surgery for your skin color

It would work if you have a few flaws but you would never get it to work on someone like BlackOps2Cel for example. If you are a trucel you have too many flaws for them to all be corrected.

Be prepared to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars.

My first set of acne scar surgeries cost 4,000 and this set cost 3,000, so not really that much tbh

Most chadlites and normies don't get things like jaw surgery and blepharoplasty, so it's hard to find examples.

It mostly makes subhumans become human so they can finally go outside.

2lpwymgl6o541.jpg

My first set of acne scar surgeries cost 4,000 and this set cost 3,000, so not really that much tbh
Small price to pay if it actually works. However, in my experience they tend to overcharge and under-deliver, whether that be due to sub-par work or simply being overly-conservative with the settings.

Small price to pay if it actually works. However, in my experience they tend to overcharge and under-deliver, whether that be due to sub-par work or simply being overly-conservative with the settings.

They definitely produced some results last time but not 100%. Hopefully it gets a lot better this time.

Doesnt matter because the damage would have already been done to a real incels brain. That pain depression and deprivation is irreversible. Your face may be chad but your being is finished. If you happen to come across a loyal virgin wife possibly in a 3rd world country then there is still chance of true ascension.

Doesnt matter because the damage would have already been done to a real incels brain. That pain depression and deprivation is irreversible. Your face may be chad but your being is finished. If you happen to come across a loyal virgin wife possibly in a 3rd world country then there is still chance of true ascension.

These days no girls are worth marrying. Just worth pump and dumping

They definitely produced some results last time but not 100%. Hopefully it gets a lot better this time.
Glad to hear it. 100% (totally flawless) isn't really possible due to scar tissue being permanent BUT near or full levelling and filling in of icepicks and such can typically be achieved by combining the right treatments in sequence. I've managed to improve my scars 80%+ since I started some years ago, trying for the final 20 this year.

I'd also suggest you use a retinoid to maximize collage production, it does make a difference.

If you're under 6', you can never go higher than chadlite. A tall, failed normie/high tier incel might be able to reach chad status with LOTS of surgery but it's incredibly expensive.

Most of us here can only reach normie and chadlite levels with surgerymaxxing... I still think it's worth it because being able to go outside without being ashamed and not wanting to kill myself whenever I wake up are two goals I have in life.

It mostly makes subhumans become human so they can finally go outside.

If you're under 6', you can never go higher than chadlite. A tall, failed normie/high tier incel might be able to reach chad status with LOTS of surgery but it's incredibly expensive.

Most of us here can only reach normie and chadlite levels with surgerymaxxing... I still think it's worth it because being able to go outside without being ashamed and not wanting to kill myself whenever I wake up are two goals I have in life.

I'm 5'11 3/4 in the morning but 5'11 at night, so what's my height then? I assume I'm fine in that department or am I a tad short?
Glad to hear it. 100% (totally flawless) isn't really possible due to scar tissue being permanent BUT near or full levelling and filling in of icepicks and such can typically be achieved by combining the right treatments in sequence. I've managed to improve my scars 80%+ since I started some years ago, trying for the final 20 this year.

I'd also suggest you use a retinoid to maximize collage production, it does make a difference.

Yeah I need to use that retioid I bought ngl

I'm 5'11 3/4 in the morning but 5'11 at night, so what's my height then? I assume I'm fine in that department or am I a tad short?

Yeah I need to use that retioid I bought ngl
Under 6'= MANLET...

If you have a decent jaw you can save yourself a lot of money. Most people only need to change the nose and eyes, this is enough to elevate you to chadlite or Chad if you are taller than 6 feet. The only problem is that once you go through with the procedures there is no erasing the blackpill from your head. Even if you do get a girlfriend and ascend theres the constant reminder that shes only with you because you dont look like you did before.

Just make sure you NEVER take your shoes off!
I'm 5'7 so no lifts or shoes can save me from a life of asexuality and foid hating.

I really think you need to fix your flaws before you even graduate high school. Otherwise, what's so good about becoming a normalfag in your 30s when normalfags in that age bracket have to betabuxx a whore and help raise her kids?
I really think you need to fix your flaws before you even graduate high school. Otherwise, what's so good about becoming a normalfag in your 30s when normalfags in that age bracket have to betabuxx a whore and help raise her kids?

Turn you into a chad??? Thats very, very hard to happen.

Turn you into a normie or even a high tier normie?? May be possible depending if your bad features are fixable or not.

Potentially yes
Ian Somerhalder Plastic Surgery 3

But you need a decent eye area first as foundation

Fillers are waste of time and money but skeletal changes are more functional.

I think lateral expansion is missing from most evaluations.

All good looking people have good airways. Most narrow faces are really just collapsed and/or recessed facial bones.

No. Surgery is cope.