Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel can people know when you look at them by the back or sideways?

• Thread starter Kselectedvirgin
  • Start date

its a superpower that everyone has but me?

• Total voters
Kselectedvirgin

Kselectedvirgin

cortisol destroyed my testosterone and my head
★★
i think the answer is yes, when I walk in the streets to go to school or when im in school i tend to look at people a lot, by example when i go to school and i have a few people in front of me i cant control my eyes, if i try to not look at them I look to the front but continue to look them with the corner of the eye,i cant focus in the way top school but seems like other people can focus in the path without looking at people or with the head down staring at the pavement.

Straight to the point i have noticed that people turn their heads around at the same time i look at them or even with the corner of the eye and is giving me paranoia, like: how people can sense my stare at them? how does it even work? like a super-power?

Also if they can sense stares i dont know what is purpose of that,becaus efor what i noticed is that people dont look to other people in the streets,its like only me,so that "superpower" would not be used taht much.

Also i have never felt the stare of someone.

have you ever sense someone looking at you? or do yoy stare at people too much like me?

I mean, they can notice you giving side-eye ig

other than that, not really. if you actually wanted to look at people sideways or from behind, then it's probably easy enough. but people are mostly unsightly and idk why you'd do that

are they alone or are they talking to someone ? if they're talking to someone maybe that person looks your way and they turn to look where he's looking

you'll look like an old man with a dementia and a brain fog if you stare them that long

They can probably hear your footsteps approaching.

Sometimes but pretty rarely if a hot foid is walking past me I will wait a few seconds and I will turn my head to see if she got a fat ass. There's been times she will look back at me to and we make eye contact for a few seconds. Pretty awkward JFL

Happens to me a lot, they are likely wondering "why is this ugly retard looking at me what a creep"

Happens to me a lot, they are likely wondering "why is this ugly retard looking at me what a creep"
This. I've stared at my oneitis and nothing happened. Foids are creeped out by subhumans.

i think the answer is yes, when I walk in the streets to go to school or when im in school i tend to look at people a lot, by example when i go to school and i have a few people in front of me i cant control my eyes, if i try to not look at them I look to the front but continue to look them with the corner of the eye,i cant focus in the way top school but seems like other people can focus in the path without looking at people or with the head down staring at the pavement.

Straight to the point i have noticed that people turn their heads around at the same time i look at them or even with the corner of the eye and is giving me paranoia, like: how people can sense my stare at them? how does it even work? like a super-power?

Also if they can sense stares i dont know what is purpose of that,becaus efor what i noticed is that people dont look to other people in the streets,its like only me,so that "superpower" would not be used taht much.

Also i have never felt the stare of someone.

have you ever sense someone looking at you? or do yoy stare at people too much like me?
idk never thought of it probably just coincidence