Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Can normies be incels?

Only a 2024cel would ask a question like that

definitely yes

with levels of hypergamy these days

Wdym? LTNs are Incels if ur asking

Yes, I know two guys. They usually waste their younger years and after 30 most men are incels by default.

Yeah, they can be unknowing incels or incels in denial. They'll keep orbiting foids and being beta for the rest of their life until they rope or are put in palliative care.

I'd love to just drift through life completely naive as to the reality of the situation like that.

failed normies can

Yes. Today average looks is not enough.

Normie nonwhite yes, normie white only if extremely autistic because if they have minimum awareness they can date an ethnic foid who sees all white men 3 points above all nonwhite men

Normie nonwhite yes, normie white only if extremely autistic because if they have minimum awareness they can date an ethnic foid who sees all white men 3 points above all nonwhite men
I'm a failed normie then

Yes. Today average looks is not enough.
:yes:

Average men need to compensate for their sub 7 looks with money and social status. Normies can end up incel if they're poor and neurodivergent. As a sub 7 man, you simply can't afford to be poor or non-NT.

Yes. Due to the ever-rising rate of hoeflation, under certain circumstances it's possible. That being said, soyciety will spare them the pain of suffering the complete incel life experience. They will still lifemog sub-5's. Unlike sub-5's, normie incels will still enjoy the benefits of being treated like humans. They will not be laughed at, mocked, bullied, gossiped about, or ostracized. They also won't have to face employment discrimination and countless other aspects of inceldom.

Last edited:
You need to be sub3 imo. Maybe if you're autistic and sub6 conversely.

Average men need to compensate for their sub 7 looks with money and social status. Normies can end up incel if they're poor and neurodivergent. As a sub 7 man, you simply can't afford to be poor or non-NT.
Well that explains my situation perfectly

LTN are by default incels. Only difference between LTN and us incels is that LTN are NTmaxxed with having an general friends circle and average social life, while we incels are non-NT and completely outcast

I'm a failed normie then
Location also matters, the average Indian man and even above average is incel, the average slav could also be potentially incel since there aren't much ethnics around, but the average white man in Toronto, San Fransisco or Sydney just CANNOT be incel, the racepill is too potent in diverse places, it's extremely hard to BE incel as the average white man when there are tons of noodles, pajeetas & slutinats walking around wanting average whitu cocku

I doubt they can be completely sexless when they don't have autism or aspergers. Only if the normie is actually ugly, then being a normie doesn't save from inceldom nowadays.

:yes:

They can have normie look but be classified as incels because of being non-NT.

Nonetheless if the overall rating makes them normies (for foids' standard ofc, not real 5), they're not incels no matter how unlucky they're at the moment

in the past fuck no, but with shifting goalposts for cunts to give it up that future is becoming more and more likely

They need to be social retard to be incel.

I remember there was at least one guy who was at every school that i was. He was NT, was at least average height, white and facial wise MTN. Completely lifemogged me but he never had a gf. He even asked talked in the bus once and asked me if i had a gf in which i answered no. I returned the question and he said he didnt have a gf either.