Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Can non-incel people even be truly sad?

Limitcel

Limitcel

Matthew 25-29 / Eppur si muove
I don't think anyone in this world knows what true sadness is until they are truly alone.

Losing a parent is sad
Losing your parents as an incel is 10x worse

Career failure is sad
Career failure as an incel is 10x worse

Our sadness is probably a lot deeper than theirs.

Yes but they can cope with it by having fun with friends, having sex etc.

While I think they are happier in general, they can also fall harsher. For example it is typically worse to have something and lose it than to never have had it. Thus I suspect that if non-incels lose their partner who they love due to e.g. an accident they can, at least momentarily, be sadder than incels who never had a partner.

While I think they are happier in general, they can also fall harsher. For example it is typically worse to have something and lose it than to never have had it. Thus I suspect that if non-incels lose their partner who they love due to e.g. an accident they can, at least momentarily, be sadder than incels who never had a partner.

Non-incels don't experience sadness. They experience inconvenience.

I don't think anyone in this world knows what true sadness is until they are truly alone.

Losing a parent is sad

Career failure is sad
They CAN be sad but they have access to support irl which helps

I think they can, but they cope much easier and faster

Losing a parent is sad

Career failure is sad
Of course they cant. If they think they are sad they are probably just bored.

They are only truly sad when experiencing extreme loss, but they have other things to distract them from their loss. Chad may lose a beloved family member, but he will have 3 kids by this time next year. Incel loses a beloved family member and he will literally never recover from it, ever. Not to mention, misfortune usually comes in a package, which is why many incels are not only subhuman in one aspect but almost every aspect, and also tend to be more unlucky so more likely to lose the things that are important to them. We live in a fucked-up world

yea anyone can have depression

I've known chads who've committed suicide.
Peer pressure exists. Career failure exists.
Relationship failure exists.