Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Can no longer endure solitude

• Thread starter Deleted member 14421
  • Start date
Deleted member 14421

Deleted member 14421

Self-banned
-
I'm reaching the breaking point
I can't embrace loneliness, i can't cope. I go on long drives across the country, i go hiking... always alone and without anyone to share the experience with me. Every night i come home from a horrible job i hate and my house is cold and silent. No one to hug, no one to talk about the day and share my toughts with besides strangers on the internet.
Alchool isn't doing it for me anymore, it briefly numbs the pain but once i run out of it the pain comes back even worse.

I can't let it go, i can't just accept the fact that i'm going to be ever alone and it's killing me

I feel the same way, and it's suffocating. Feels like my lungs are being put in a press, or something, with all the built up... whatever it is. Loneliness, anxiety, stress.

I'm reaching the breaking point
I can't embrace loneliness, i can't cope. I go on long drives across the country, i go hiking... always alone and without anyone to share the experience with me. Every night i come home from a horrible job i hate and my house is cold and silent. No one to hug, no one to talk about the day and share my toughts with besides strangers on the internet.
Alchool isn't doing it for me anymore, it briefly numbs the pain but once i run out of it the pain comes back even worse.

I can't let it go, i can't just accept the fact that i'm going to be ever alone and it's killing me
I feel the same way, and it's suffocating. Feels like my lungs are being put in a press, or something, with all the built up... whatever it is. Loneliness, anxiety, stress.
83a

All I can add I'm afraid.

Exactly, it just feels absolutely crushing
Sometimes i am driving trough places of so much beauty... i want so much to share my toughts on it with someone i love but i can only keep those feelings for myself... it physically hurts me

Exactly, it just feels absolutely crushing
Sometimes i am driving trough places of so much beauty... i want so much to share my toughts on it with someone i love but i can only keep those feelings for myself... it physically hurts me
I talk to myself, mostly out of habit now, probably originally in an attempt to stave off the loneliness, but it's not a good cope. It sucks not having someone to confide in. :feelsrope:

Looks like someone needs a garden and a puppy... Helps me.

Well. The puppy is now a dog. But at least it's loyal.

Yeah, I very well do feel that suffocation that you feel.
Especially doing cool shit and just wanting to have the experience to be shared with someone else.

Looks like someone needs a garden and a puppy... Helps me.

Well. The puppy is now a dog. But at least it's loyal.

Wish i could have a dog but i won't have one without a garden
I live in a commieblock in northern spain... No use in having a dog in a tiny apartment

Wish i could have a dog but i won't have one without a garden
I live in a commieblock in northern spain... No use in having a dog in a tiny apartment
My condolences.

GET OUT! GET OUT! GET OUT!

of there, while you can!

My condolences.

GET OUT! GET OUT! GET OUT!

of there, while you can!

Its not too bad
Spain in general is very unforgiving towards those who lack "macho" attitude but northern region is pretty cozy at least and helps coping

Start smoking weed bro, you won't need anyone else (until you build tolerance)