Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion can my dad see my emails

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
my dad isnt signed into my email on his phone (to my knowledge at least) however it does list him as a recovery email for my account. i just signed up for a gore forum and it said it sent me a confirmation email and now im worried if he got it too cus hes my recovery

You're fine, your recovery email shouldn't get anything except a code if you need to recover your main email.

Yes delete that shit now before he deletes you out of existance :feelskek:

Add your phone number and require 2 forms of 2FA or just block any further emails from the gore site.

If you’re that paranoid remove your dads email as a recovery and change the password & add 2FA

Why are you browsing here when you're 15

my dad isnt signed into my email on his phone (to my knowledge at least) however it does list him as a recovery email for my account. i just signed up for a gore forum and it said it sent me a confirmation email and now im worried if he got it too cus hes my recovery
OP might I introduce you to anonaddy.com?