Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Can Muslimmaxxing Save Us?

W

Wallahi

Greycel
Black normie puts on a Keffiyeh and has all the Muslim foids soaking wet

jfl he has top tier looks

He'd be swimming in pussy regardless; he's almost Tyrone-tier. And why are these supposed 'Muslimahs' such degenerate whores? It's like they only cover their heads as a mere fashion statement, there's not a single religious bone in these filthy animals.

He'd be swimming in pussy regardless; he's almost Tyrone-tier. And why are these supposed 'Muslimahs' such degenerate whores? It's like they only cover their heads as a mere fashion statement, there's not a single religious bone in these filthy animals.

This is 100% fucking true. I see so many hoejabis in yoga pants nowadays in London. The thing is though, most of these Muslims live in the west and just like Christians before them they are slowly becoming cucked. There is a gay mosque in Canada, mixed prayers in America, there is a mosque with a female imam in Germany lol.

This is spreading to Muslim countries as well. Feminist cancer and liberalism will be the death of all cultures and religions.

In an ideal world, women should be shy, modest and feminine. At the very least, they should pretend to be such. Some sheboon LARPing as a Muslim and tweeting about how much she wants to suck Tyrone's dick can't be evolved enough to have thought about religion or anything beyond her immediate instincts.

It's also funny how these idiots seems to think that that "kufiyyah" is an Islamic headdress when it's just something Palestinians happen to wear. Western niggers and economic migrants should stop LARPing as Muslims and accept the fact that the only religion they subscribe to is that of hyper-normalfaggotry. Just seeing them on Twitter posting their le relatable Muslim memes makes me sick to the stomach.

This is 100% fucking true. I see so many hoejabis in yoga pants nowadays in London. The thing is though, most of these Muslims live in the west and just like Christians before them they are slowly becoming cucked. There is a gay mosque in Canada, mixed prayers in America, there is a mosque with a female imam in Germany lol.

This is spreading to Muslim countries as well. Feminist cancer and liberalism will be the death of all cultures and religions.
It's over for everyone who isn't a normalfaggot.

black "normie"

Just Be Muslim Theory in progress

How dare they defy SHARIA LAW!!!!

Islam is cope. We need to be based without depending on religion

SumaYa
You bitches are so damn annoying... I’m literally just joking fuck offffff

Tyrone would be successful with any foids. Christian, Atheist, Hindu, ect. Asians might be the only ones that he struggles with, but I’m sure he’d find an asian that wants to fuck him too.

That's Tyrone, now Chadullah.

That doesn't sound like Islam at all. That sounds like everything else trying to be all inclusive and gender neutral. Apparently, gender roles don't matter any more.

so just be tyrone basically

It would have to be actual Islam not this western phony shit that's slowly taking over.

Jfl. Tyrone can wear whatever he wants and still can get pussy. Just be muslim theory is wrong, this is just be chad theory in action.

This is exactly like women saying they like bald guys. They don’t like muslim men, they like chad, who in this situation happens to be a muslim.

If i wore a keffiyeh, I'd look like an insurgent living in the desert