Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Can MtF trannies be incel?

OldIncel

OldIncel

You’d walk right over me.
-
Trannies are always complaining that men won't have sex with a "woman who has a penis". Does that mean they're incel?

Trannies are basically larping as the opposite sex but most people who wanna have sex with a woman want to have sex with a woman who has a vagina.

no

Last edited:
trannies WERE coping incels
now they're not human

*fixed

First they need to be human

I would say no as I'm sure they could find a bisexual to want to fuck them.
Go try and hide or remove any content of them getting fucked on 4chan. Damn place is a cesspool now.

trannies should be shot on sight

NO.

They still get messages on apps. And don't give me tha, oh dudes just thought she was a hole. Wrong. Even after they find out some guys are so desperate they'll look past it. But even trannys are chad only.

no we're not accepting them

Trannies are always complaining that men won't have sex with a "woman who has a penis". Does that mean they're incel?

Trannies are basically larping as the opposite sex but most people who wanna have sex with a woman want to have sex with a woman who has a vagina.

Trannies will always find a man who'll let the Tranny suck their dick if they look feminine and maybe even give the tranny a hand job.

MtF is the final stage of inceldom, the ultimate and final cope

Most MtF:ers are in fact incels who cope by trying to become the stacy they can’t get

I don't care about subhumans who'd rather play their games instead of getting help.

90% of them are ugly as fuck so yes they are incels. Instead of taking a blackpill like us they took the trannypill.

No, tranturds get helluva matches on Tinder. @NeetSupremacist did an experiment and it proved it.

No. They cut off their dicks they no longer count as men they are an abomination they can go and cope on their own forums.

No, tranturds get helluva matches on Tinder. @NeetSupremacist did an experiment and it proved it.

I would like to see that tinder experiment. Did you save any pics?
No. They cut off their dicks they no longer count as men they are an abomination they can go and cope on their own forums.

Oh I'm not saying we should allow them here but I'm asking is their status the same as incels IRL?

No, they’re too degenerate.

They were. They're not now. As some :soy: will no doubt want to fuck them. Cue a notorious shit posting LARPer on here. No I'm not advocating for that shit fyi.

It's arguable that since MtF trannies want to be fucked by men they were always just faggots. And faggots are not incel as they fuck eachother whenever and don't care about sex with females.

MtF is the final stage of inceldom, the ultimate and final cope

WTF?! No, it's a Goddamn mental illness.

What the hell is going on with all of the tranny sympathizing faggots in this thread?

What the hell is going on with all of the tranny sympathizing faggots in this thread?
how is my post "tranny sympathizing"

are you saying there are non-incels going mtf?

I think there are some non-incels but they are the minority. I'm talking about the trannies that literally look like women.

Yes, incels are born they are not made. Your genetics determine if you will be incel or not

90% of them are ugly as fuck so yes they are incels. Instead of taking a blackpill like us they took the trannypill.
I took the blackpill and then the dollpill.

In all honesty they probably have a higher smv than all of us if the are the slightest of female in appearance. These are dark times we live in

go back to 4chan you fucking faggot

c4f63a02314396e54c3b56f7ac2e9bb0

mtf trannies are 90% incels trying to cheat their genetic destiny, ftm trannies are just straight up retards

Sometimes it's mental illness,other times it's ugly men being delusional

Anyone who is a fag is a vol”cel”. You can easily download a fag dating app and get assraped by some 60 year old because gay peoples personality revolves around having sex and being gay.

no if they're passing enough. no such thing as lesbiancel

Gay thread tbh
Also, no

Most of them are incels like ChrisChan, for example. They’re just to ill in the head to ever learn what “incel” is.