Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Can moneymaxxing/working be fun?

FastBlast

FastBlast

the whitepill will set you free
★★★★★
Has anyone here worked a job that didn't make them want to kill themselves? All my working experience so far has been nothing but suifuel and humiliation. The only moneymaxxing I enjoy is in video games. A long time ago I used to play GTA online and grind missions to make money so I could buy the best cars. I genuinely had a good time moneymaxxing (in video game) even when it was repetitive. I really wish there is something out there for me that could make me money irl while I have a good time too. It doesn't even have to be "fun" necessarily, just something that won't make me totally hate my life.

I think the only way out of my shitty lifestyle is to make some money. Other than roping of course, which I will never do tbh. I am not talking about betabuxxing or ascending here. Just making some money to improve my life in general. Discuss.

52942.jpg

Even people who play video games for a decent living end up viewing it as a soul drain

Every jobs eventually gets tedious.

bruh I'm doing the gta moneymaxxing method right now i've put more effort into that then getting real life money lol

I work fully remote as a mid-level engineer for a small data scraping company. I spend most of my days sitting at my desk fixing bugs in software and I can honestly say I had more fun fixing up unit tests and bugs in my real job than playing the latest diablo 4. So either video games are really,really shit or my job is dope AF. Most of my money justs piles up in my bank account, I have no fucking idea what to spend that shit on because I'm not really a consoomer like that.

I work fully remote as a mid-level engineer for a small data scraping company. I spend most of my days sitting at my desk fixing bugs in software and I can honestly say I had more fun fixing up unit tests and bugs in my real job than playing the latest diablo 4. So either video games are really,really shit or my job is dope AF. Most of my money justs piles up in my bank account, I have no fucking idea what to spend that shit on because I'm not really a consoomer like that.
I envy you man. I should have gone the tech route honestly. Im not very good at Math but I’d have figured out something. Good job though.:feelsokman:

bruh I'm doing the gta moneymaxxing method right now i've put more effort into that then getting real life money lol
My honest advice is to give it up. It is fine to do it for a little bit but in the end you will hit a point where you realize you are just wasting time. GTA online sucks especially nowadays with rockstar's bs. No point in sinking hours grinding for digital currency and items. I haven't done the math but it might be faster to wageslave irl and just buy shark cards from jewstar.

Did you go to college to get a STEM degree or are you self taught? I am thinking about learning to code. I also heard that it is a meme job that is about to get automated out of existence by AI. What are your thoughts?

I think it can be but the majority of the time it is not, and I think it will be even less of the time as the years pass.

Did you go to college to get a STEM degree or are you self taught? I am thinking about learning to code. I also heard that it is a meme job that is about to get automated out of existence by AI. What are your thoughts?
I went to a UNI for a degree in CS. First of all, there are no women in STEM programs, so I stayed incel all throughout UNI. I can also tell you that it didn't help me get the job either. The interview process to get my job was easily more difficult than most assignments I did in UNI (my uni is a degree mill). For example, as part of the interview process my boss made me write a tree-diff algorithm for compactly recording DOM mutations. None of that was in any course I ever did in UNI. I was only able to get it because I did LOTS of little side projects that helped me prepare for something like that.

AI will mostly be used to improve developer productivity, like improved tooling and such but it wont straight-up replace anyone. Artists will use it to generate fast templates, it will speed-up tasks like animation which requires lots of tedious number tweaking and programmers will use it to build better IDEs and thats basically the most "damage" i see AI doing to the job market.

Last edited:
I did sporting goods import from Asia as a purchasing agent. 95.00 - 425.00$ per hour depending on the season and currency rates. Free travel, meals and health insurance. Had my own office assistant. February and March months were very slow, so I didn’t make big bucks all the time. Deadlines stressful but overall the job was easy.

Are you a SE or a DE. Cause i'm torn between the two roads. But congrats on being one of the few lucky people who not only make a lot of money but also enjoy their work