Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Can money compensate for looks?

JasonTodd

JasonTodd

Greycel
I'm a 3/10 on a good day but currently in university majoring computer science with the hopes of making good money in the future. Could this potentially make me able to get an unnattractive girlfriend in the future because of finanical stability?

Looks Money Status is in order

No. Foid will marry you for support so she can fund her affairs with chad.

Depends on how the amount of money you make, your location, NTness, and many other possible factors.

Yes it will most likely work, but by the time she's ready to settle down with you she will have already rode the cock carousel of Tyrone and Chad. While you treat her like a gentleman, in the back of her head she'll be thinking about the chads who fucked her hard...and how she wants to be with them. It's so fuckin over :cryfeels: :feelsrope:

I'm a 3/10 on a good day but currently in university majoring computer science with the hopes of making good money in the future. Could this potentially make me able to get an unnattractive girlfriend in the future because of finanical stability?
for betabuxx potentially

You'll become a betabuxx basically.

Which is a really cucked position to be in.

Better be incel than this tbh.

Yeah. If you are gonna make a lot of money in the future, spend it on yourself.

Will still be a alienating life, but you do not want to be a betabuxx.

I don't see how being single would be better as long as you're willing to leave at any point without getting attatched. A relationship could be mutually beneficial even if you're not each others first choice.

Even chad and stacy wouldn't have each other as their first choice as the chad would rather be with prime megan fox and the stacy rather be with a famous millionaire chad rather than her middle class one. I think this mindset is damaging to anyone at any level as there will always be someone who's better than you even if you're the absolute best in one category - Richer people than young Lachowski, Better looking people than Drake etc.

Brutal do you think getting surgeries is legit or should i just rotmaxx and eat pizza while gaming
Depends on your situation i guess kek.

Money can buy you time with a girl who will pretend to like you or have sex with you but when that time is over you'll be the same as the loser without money

She will never give you the same submissiveness she gives Chad. But with money you can afford plastig surgery which can you bring closer to being Chad

Money can buy you time with a girl who will pretend to like you or have sex with you but when that time is over you'll be the same as the loser without money
isn't it the same with looks though? Just like with money you can lose your looks through weight gain, aging, balding etc so thats temporary too.

go back and read older posts.