Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Can males and foids just be friends?

Can males and foids just be friends?

• Yes, males and foids can just be friends.

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • No, males and foids can not just be friends.

Votes: 22 81.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Paragon
★★★★★
Kek if you think males and foids can just be friends.

Wizardcel observation: Foids would never be friends with an ugly subhuman male, because he is “creepy” and not validated by other foids. Furthermore, if an attractive +8/10 male was seen in public with a foid - that foid’s friends and her foid family members would ask her, “what’s the deal with you and that guy?”

If the foid says we are just friends, nobody would believe her, because what foid is going to not parasite off of an attractive male? Lastly, if the foid did lie to her friends and family members - a less attractive foid would say, “Alright, then I will ask him out”, which would immediately cause the foid to say, “hands off, he’s mine.”

What about if the foid already has a boyfriend? - The word boyfriend has lost its meaning. Unless a male marries a foid, she is open for all chads and tyrones to hunt.

Think about it, “girlfriend” = public toilet. “Wife” = toilet at your house that no other guys are supposed to use.

dnd rd, the answer is no

No. Name one benefit of being friends with a girl that's not interested in you.

No.
I think you can be acquaintances though, just someone you pass by during work or school on occasion something like that.
I think you could also be friends with your GF's friends perhaps so long as you remained loyal and you were to hang out in a group alot more often than chatting 1 on 1 then it could also be possible to be friends then.

If one or both parties are single and frequently spend time alone together you are not "friends" JFL

Foid "friendhaver" = fakecel and normie (and probably not a low tier one either), never proven wrong.

Yes.

If you want to be friends with a woman, that's completely up to you.

But it's a fact that a man and a woman can be friends.

Unless they're faggots

Well maybe a few straight men could (Chad). They could be friends without any intention of fucking if he deems the femoid far below him. Like real far. Cause Chads would still fuck a 5/10. But most guys would develop feelings if they're straight

Last edited:

Wizardcel observation: Foids would never be friends with an ugly subhuman male, because he is “creepy” and not validated by other foids. Furthermore, if an attractive +8/10 male was seen in public with a foid - that foid’s friends and her foid family members would ask her, “what’s the deal with you and that guy?”

If the foid says we are just friends, nobody would believe her, because what foid is going to not parasite off of an attractive male? Lastly, if the foid did lie to her friends and family members - a less attractive foid would say, “Alright, then I will ask him out”, which would immediately cause the foid to say, “hands off, he’s mine.”

What about if the foid already has a boyfriend? - The word boyfriend has lost its meaning. Unless a male marries a foid, she is open for all chads and tyrones to hunt.

Think about it, “girlfriend” = public toilet. “Wife” = toilet at your house that no other guys are supposed to use.
Foids need to signal her availability to Chad 24/7 like a toilet in a public bathroom stall. She does this by keeping her orbiters at arm's length and out of sight.
360_F_198039666_RcDm21PSFjvcqGpbrhqDLaxtYl07TWCk.jpg

no, unless it's a gay guy or w/e idk

foids love gays bc they're evil like foids

No

No. WTF is this thread absolutely blue pilled thread even?

The Absolute State of Incels.is.

Online, I hang out with any people who are interesting. Of course, most of those people are men. In real life, I don't think a foid would ever want to hang out with me like my friends do.

Foids would never be friends with an ugly subhuman male, because he is “creepy” and not validated by other foids. Furthermore, if an attractive +8/10 male was seen in public with a foid - that foid’s friends and her foid family members would ask her, “what’s the deal with you and that guy?”
I think you can be acquaintances though, just someone you pass by during work or school on occasion something like that.

I think you can be something close to being friends, like if you two are coworkers or go to the same classes.

I think you can be something close to being friends, like if you two are coworkers or go to the same classes.
Yeah I mentioned that too, I think some people can try to be a smart ass and take the whole thing too far sometimes, but if 2 people are spending any significant time around each other they should not kid themselves, this is why we have the term of work husband and work wife.

Foid "friendhaver" = fakecel and normie (and probably not a low tier one either), never proven wrong.
there are some users here who say they have female friends. According to you I assume then that they are fakecel? What you mean never proven wrong?

technically possible yes but it rarely ever occurs

Men and women cannot be friends that is impossible.

no. If a male and female mutually befriend one another, its because they see the other one as a potential dating option. based on personal experience, where I made friends with groups of normies who all dated each other.

there are some users here who say they have female friends. According to you I assume then that they are fakecel? What you mean never proven wrong?
I mean that women do not keep truecel or sub5s around, not even in academia to boost their grades or as orbiters, you have to be a normie for that

And yes any so called incel that has foid friends is not an incel, but just a future betabuxxer, I apply the same label to those under the age of 23/24 as well that larp on here.

Last edited:
I mean that women do not keep truecel or sub5s around, not even in academia to boost their grades or as orbiters, you have to be a normie for that

And yes any so called incel that has foid friends is not an incel, but just a future betabuxxer, I apply the same label to those under the age of 23/24 as well that larp on here.
ok i see thanks

only if the woman is very ugly and somehow brings something of value to the guy friend, like shared hobbies

Friends with benefits.
Which is really just the male using the foid for sex, and pretending like he is not in a cucked situation. Let his foid "friend" start fucking a nigger, and then see what happens.

foid personalities are intriniscally vile + evil and every man would hate them on instinct

so males can't befriend them, only fuck them