Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion can LTNs even get laid nowadays?

lowz1r

lowz1r

nothing will ever fill the void
★★★★★
With the never ending increase of foid's expectations and the infinite supply of sharing chad and HTNs, can LTNs even survive in this era?

They are the border between inceldom and sex havers.

If they were just EVER SO SLIGHTLY worse, they would have joined us here.

Nowadays I am seeing more and more beckys happy to be an HTN's side bitch instead of being with her looksmatch.

You may say: "water" but this has been getting worse and worse with time. Just 10 years ago, everything seemed more balanced compared to now. And with the rise of OnlyFans and cuckdom, it's only gonna go downhill from here. I can't imagine what the 2030s or later would be like.

If men don't wise up and do something about this (LIKE NOT GIVING FOIDS SO MANY BULLSHIT RIGHTS FOR EXAMPLE), then it's truly over for all of us. Even LTNs would become truecels soon.

They are at the same looks level as incels nowadays. Their only hope is betabux.

I don't care, all I know is they mog me

only if they're nt

NT ltns just end up end up betabuxing beckys that don't give fuck about them, they can get sex but I'd honestly rather be an incel than end up like that

If they're tall and NT then yes.

if NT, white and somehow tall yeah

but its not the norm like it used to be

They are just leftovers for roasties who want to settle down with a cuck who will provide for her.

I have a hard time feeling sorry for LTNs because they used to be arrogant when things were better. Now they are finding out what it is like to be us.

Yeah, there are still many LTNs with gf's

The 2030s are gonna be incredibly brutal :dafuckfeels:

My observation is most ltn's can't get laid in early 20's but if they are nt they still build somehow functioning life and social circle which leads to relationship with some chad leftovers in their late 20's. Pratically it could be literal betabuxx or equal income relationship with a foid who understand she doesn't enough for chad and ready to settle.

I'm approximately LTN. Also a mentalcel though from the way I grew up and things overall have not gone well at all.

Foids settle for them because they can't get chad. A LTN is lucky if he can get sex once a month

If a LTN is NT with a social cirlce, 0 mental illness and some status, yes, he can get lucky.

If they are NT and statusmaxxed yes.

If they can be a good "provider"

I think anyone who isn't cripplingly non NT and ugly (like sub 4) can have sex at least once in their lives. However, having sex in the entire timescale of your decades long life is a different thing from being able to obtain sex routinely and the former will have a much more miserable lower quality of life than the latter who can attain sexual relationships. Regular sources of casual sex are harder to come by and achieve if you're ugly or LTN while still NT and not autismo.