Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can JoJo fans tell me what's so appealing about this franchise?

KillNiggers

KillNiggers

Stand proud, you're strong
★★★
I watched 1-5 parts and didn't find to be super deep. I just consumed the series like shonen slop. But I do admit that I found it quite funny. Especially the earlier parts like 2 and 3.

Tbf I was watching JoJo's part 5 when it was coming out weekly and back then I found it to be quite hype. I was looking forward to each episode back in HS.

But after all this year I don't want to revisit it or anything. And have no inclination to read the manga even though people claim that part 7 is some masterpiece.

It's one of those popular series I haven't fully finished.

Even One Piss I finished.

shonen slop. But I do admit that I found it quite funny
I liked the show because it was basically js that. standard shonen shit that had a funny and sorta creative twist to it

It’s classic gung-ho punch first ask later type action fun. It executes hype moments (which is a shonen’s selling point) perfectly.
Part 7 is getting animated next and I’m not roping before I get to watch it.

It’s classic gung-ho punch first ask later type action fun. It executes hype moments (which is a shonen’s selling point) perfectly.
Part 7 is getting animated next and I’m not roping before I get to watch it.
I think I'll check it out since everyone was hyping that part as if it's the best thing in the whole goddamn manga industry.

I think I'll check it out since everyone was hyping that part as if it's the best thing in the whole goddamn manga industry.
It will absolutely be worth your time.

Fights are a bit more smart than in average shonen, you need to find enemy weakness and exploit it they are like puzzle or a game of chess. You can't punch your way through every single encounter. Music is top tier, characters are cool.

I’m not roping before I get to watch it.
Received 3205796246408890

Musical references
+
Memes
+
It pisses off my friend that I like it (which I find hilarious)

Only part 1 is good.

It's just funny, plain stupid and doesn't feel the need to explain itself or take itself seriously.

Filler
Filler
More filler
Niggers
Faggot Dio with lipstick

Worst part of all time
Where was the filler? They were always fight some of dio's goons

Its homoerotic, thats what I take from it.