Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

can jews be chads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hehe xd

hehe xd

Banned
-
pp.png

and guy on my avatar for reference

He doesn’t look like a jew he doesn’t have the nose

JustKillMe said:
He doesn’t look like a jew he doesn’t have the nose

both are ashkenazi jew descendants, the guy in my avatar didnt come to the holy land so he is more goy looking

Yes, but the less jewish they look the better. Same with any ethnic group. The only appeal most ethnic guys can hope have (besides BBCs for some reason) is to be a different flavor of white Chad, which necessitates looking as Caucasian as possible, barring skin color.

He slays Shiksas.

LOL @ the existence of jewcel

As a goycel I never thought that jewcel is a thing now.

Mamadou said:
Paul Rudd, Andrew Garfield (debatable), the harry potter kid (jb slayer), Jake Gylenhaal, Zach Efron (manlet yet slays) and many more. they've been the hollywood hearthrobs for the last 15 years or so.. Now is the time to be an Ashkenazi Jew.

good goy

That's not a Chad. And same thing as with curries, as long as they don't resemble kikes, they can be Chads. There is a Stacy kike with strong eye halo, and she doesn't look like a Jew at all.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
That's not a Chad. And same thing as with curries, as long as they don't resemble kikes, they can be Chads. There is a Stacy kike with strong eye halo, and she doesn't look like a Jew at all.

original jews were sniggers, we have succesfuly mongrolized every ethnic group in the world, even muslim arent as succesful as we are at culturally enriching others and imitiating their looks, but we will always be יהודים

Well,what should we call the jewish version of chad?
Shlomo? Chadstein? Chadsky?

Only as ashes.

hehe xd said:
original jews were sniggers, we have succesfuly mongrolized every ethnic group in the world, even muslim arent as succesful as we are at culturally enriching others and imitiating their looks, but we will always be יהודים
Yeah, I know the OG kikes are sandpeople, they're considered to be the cousins of Arabs. That is a real kike cope right there, there is not a single race that is pure. We all trace our ancestry back to a black woman in Africa. Therefore you've fallen victim to "mongrelization," as you put it. Oy vey, is this guy out of control? Quick, call the Antifa! Beat this bad neo-Nazi!

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Yeah, I know the OG kikes are sandpeople, they're considered to be the cousins of Arabs. That is a real kike cope right there, there is not a single race that is pure. We all trace our ancestry back to a black woman in Africa. Therefore you've fallen victim to "mongrelization," as you put it. Oy vey, is this guy out of control? Quick, call the Antifa! Beat this bad neo-Nazi!

u can def be racially pure enough to unique DNA wise boy, stop the cope

Of course.

I know a girl that has a thing for fucking these Israeli guys on their post army tours through Europe.

For those who do not know what I am talking about, it is a common tradition for Israeli guys to travel around right after they are released from military service.

hehe xd said:
u can def be racially pure enough to unique DNA wise boy, stop the cope
LOL, you're seriously the one who's coping. Every race has been "mongrelized," including yours. Being racially pure is a myth perpetuated by stormfrontcels.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
LOL, you're seriously the one who's coping. Every race has been "mongrelized," including yours. Being racially pure is a myth perpetuated by stormfrontcels.

cope

gylo said:
Yes, but the less jewish they look the better. Same with any ethnic group. The only appeal most ethnic guys can hope have (besides BBCs for some reason) is to be a different flavor of white Chad, which necessitates looking as Caucasian as possible, barring skin color.

Not just our dicks are superior to white man dicks, our hairs are also much more cooler than white man hairs ^_^

every race has chads, except maybe pure blood aboriginals

KilluminoidBR said:
Not just our dicks are superior to white man dicks, our hairs are also much more cooler than white man hairs ^_^

cope

what is this?! israeli week on incels.is.
jews can't be chad. the holocaust happend for a reason.

james franco is a jew

hehe xd said:
TheVman said:
its sad how rampant neo nazism is in this community.
im not actualy a new nazi but ur kinda right. there's another thread right now blaming jews for inceldom lol

TheVman said:
im not actualy a new nazi but ur kinda right. there's another thread right now blaming jews for inceldom lol

its all trickery by the wh*te anglo elite

hehe xd said:
currycoper™

Kikecoper™

Testiclechincel said:
what is this?! israeli week on incels.is.
jews can't be chad. the holocaust happend for a reason.

It happened to subjugate the goyims into slaves for the wealthy zionists.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Kikecoper™

גוי טוב, קבל שקל

your profile pic is a jew?

Hitler would be confused whether to kill him or keep him lol he has the perfect German look

Testiclechincel said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
Kikecoper™
גוי טוב, קבל שקל

Translation? I'm too lazy to use google.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Translation? I'm too lazy to use google.

Good goy, you get a shekel.

gylo said:

Applies a to BBCs as well. Jeremy Meeks and Brian Whittaker

jews are the only chads

Yes, but it's pretty rare. The only ethnic groups I've seen that can't produce Western attractive people are those that were isolated and reproduced to survive rather than sexual selection such as Eskimos or Aboriginals.

Jewsel said:
המקום הזה מלא יהודים סמויים חשפנו את כולם
שקט יקירי הגויים עוד יעלו עלינו

Jewsel said:
המקום הזה מלא יהודים סמויים חשפנו את כולם

Guilty as charged!

both are ashkenazi jew descendants, the guy in my avatar didnt come to the holy land so he is more goy looking

Ashkenaz origin NOT in sandbox Israel...

[attachment=2421]

Attachments

• 33C64928-97F1-47C7-9C06-387BB764DA87.jpeg
    33C64928-97F1-47C7-9C06-387BB764DA87.jpeg
    99.8 KB · Views: 102
Status
Not open for further replies.