Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Can I voice mog?

TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
★★★★★

View: https://voca.ro/1iljJgjwzeEW

Does it fit my AVI?
Do I have a good singing voice? Good voice over voice.

Tbh, my voice sounds deeper when I hear myself talk, but then when I hear a recording of it, it sounds so squeaky.

Don't know if my voice is macho enough or if it could go any deeper to bass.

Sounds like Dregster with less accent.
Who's Dregster?
What do you think about my accent? Does it sound distinct?

@Dregster666

Sounds latino.
Yeah, I noticed have a mild Bronx hood accent.

Not as thicc as Cardi B or Fat Joe, tho.

Sounds fine to me
I'm just worried I might sound low-T.

But I do have an accent that's not General American and you can tell where I'm from by hearing it?

I'm just worried I might sound low-T.

But I do have an accent that's not General American and you can tell where I'm from by hearing it?
Are you asking if you have an accent? Not really, it’s barely noticeable imo, just sounds like you’re latino

I didn't listen.

I don´t mind my own voice, when it comes to Portuguese.
But i come off a bit clumsy sometimes, like a Russian trying to speak English.
If i had a mic i would do a vocaroo too.

I don´t mind my own voice.
But i come off a bit clumsy, like a Russian trying to speak English.
If i had a mic i would do a vocaroo too.
What do you think about mine's, tho? I just record off my phone.

What do you think about mine's, tho? I just record off my phone.
It´s alright.
You don´t sound high pitched.
That´s an important blackpill.

I'm just worried that I might sound timid or a teen, and that I need to get more testosterone to sound more manly.

At least people don't think I sound like Mickey Mouse.

I'm just worried that I might sound timid or a teen, and that I need to get more testosterone to sound more manly.

At least people don't think I sound like Mickey Mouse.
Damn man.

Nothing extraordinary tbh.

A Burgerland latino
Only in Burgerland you can find Latinos.

Wanted to go to Canada just to get away from the other Latinos, before I realized they're pretty cucked.

How does he sound like, bro? How's his accent?
Are you black?

It does kind of sound like me but it seems like there's a hint of black.

My accent is pretty bad tbh, ive been told to own it or be proud of it but it's whatever. You got snapchat?

First generation mexican accent.
Lol, not Mexican. I am technically a first gen immigrant, tho.
Are you black?

It does kind of sound like me but it seems like there's a hint of black.
Mixed race so I have a little bit of black, but more of a high yellow bone. People say I look Arab or Med, with olive Type III complexion.
My accent is pretty bad tbh, ive been told to own it or be proud of it but it's whatever. You got snapchat?
I do, but don't wanna get doxxed. You can use Vocaroo on your phone.

Lol, not Mexican. I am technically a first gen immigrant, tho.
Tbh :feelscomfy:

Do you know other languages?
Mixed race so I have a little bit of black, but more of a high yellow bone. People say I look Arab or Med, with olive Type III complexion.

Interesting
I do, but don't wanna get doxxed.

you can trust me EnigmaSlayer, Im brocel, id never throw anyone under the bus IRL
You can use Vocaroo on your phone.

My accent makes this difficult to trust leaving a downloadable recording in public. I know people who would recognize it if they manage to run into it by some freak accident.

Sounds like a New York accent to me but im not sure which borough

like a brooklyn accent is my best approximation

Tbh :feelscomfy:

Do you know other languages?
Technically, Spanish is my native language and I use it when I talk to most of my family who don't speak English very well including my parents, and I can read it and speak it fluently.

Although English is my dominant language, and I prefer to speaking it if the other person can also speak it.
Interesting

you can trust me EnigmaSlayer, Im brocel, id never throw anyone under the bus IRL
Idk. Don't really use Snapchat that much. If you use Discord, I can PM you my username there.
My accent makes this difficult to trust leaving a downloadable recording in public. I know people who would recognize it if they manage to run into it by some freak accident.
Ah, I see.
Sounds like a New York accent to me but im not sure which borough

like a brooklyn accent is my best approximation
From the Bronx. Although I don’t really notice it unless if I listen to myself carefully. Probs because I wasn't very socialized until I became a teenager, and I mostly grew up watching TV.

Technically, Spanish is my native language and I use it when I talk to most of my family who don't speak English very well including my parents, and I can read it and speak it fluently.

Although English is my dominant language, and I prefer to speaking it if the other person can also speak it.
Bro... was spanish your first language?
Idk. Don't really use Snapchat that much. If you use Discord, I can PM you my username there.
I don't have discord, I dont trust that either. PM me your snap bro, you'll know it's me sending add.