Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Can I teach basics of tooth rot

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Overlord
★★★★★
20% Teeth
Can we have a forum section where I can teach tooth rot basics and theory on tooth rot. I notice some people are interested some not to learn why it is done by me and a few others. I can teach if interested. If there is university that let me teach it one day I will teach teeth rot mechanics there

@Rotter thoughts?

Teaching it for those to understand

Can we have a forum section where I can teach tooth rot basics and theory on tooth rot. I notice some people are interested some not to learn why it is done by me and a few others. I can teach if interested. If there is university that let me teach it one day I will teach teeth rot mechanics there
We should have a series of classes called BlackPill University Online, and you should teach ToothRot 101 as a class. It would be very useful.

Start a megathread

seems incredibly retarded and painful

Yes we need this!

Not faggotery promoted by proudweeb!

Each tooth gets an uniqe taste it with your tongue!

And many more benefits brint tooth rotting

Yes unique tatses

Ghgh

29b4b6211c336f252ea464e37efb6a40

The absolute state of incels.is

students must be willing to leave however it takes dedication and time

my wisdom tooth is rotted to shit and it hurts to bad but too lazy to go to dentist

I’m never not brushing my teeth ever again

my wisdom tooth is rotted to shit and it hurts to bad but too lazy to go to dentist

I’m never not brushing my teeth ever again
Do not brush any of your teeth allow them to rot to the gum then pull out the nerve

ive had rotting teeth since forever, nothing you can teach me son

It’s called a dentist forum you’d just be the biggest dumb fuck there by a longshot.

What the hell is tooth rot and why are you so eager to give university-tier lectures on the matter? :feelswhat:

We should have a series of classes called BlackPill University Online, and you should teach ToothRot 101 as a class. It would be very useful.
I want to do this.

What the hell is tooth rot and why are you so eager to give university-tier lectures on the matter? :feelswhat:
I’ve talked about teeth rotting in other forums

time to get a degree in applied tooth rotting...

This is stupid and you'll regret it.

Why do you speak like a drunk preteen.