Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can I tall man (> 6'2) be an incel?

Can a tall man ( > 6'2) be an incel?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
1 Samuel 16:7

1 Samuel 16:7

Recruit
★★★★
I've noticed many members here claiming that tall men can't be incel. For a long time a brushed this off as a joke, but I'm not so sure anymore. Maybe some of you commenting tall men are fakecel/volcel are serious.

My answer to this question is a simple yes; height can't save an ugly face. However, I also believe that tall men can get away with more deformities and incel traits such as having a bald head.

So, ladies and gents, how's it?

Depends how ugly you are

Nothing can save you if you are ugly

Face > everything else

Edit: Wizard above.

Face > all

Did you ever see a tallcel? Of course. Did you ever see a 9/10-facecel?

St blackops2cel is tall and still an incel

Damn it doesn't matter if the guy is 7', if he's ugly, then he could end up being an incel, and a lot worse than a manlet (goblin), since he'll look like a total freak gigantic creature with a fucked face.

yes boyo face is everything

How many times do I need to say this? FACE OVER ALL

you need face too only height dosnt matter

in extreme cases, yes but usually it is impossible
fuck tallfags

yes

FACE / RACE >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ALL

if you are ethnic and ugly its over, doesnt matter how tall you are

I have seen short Chads that I heightmog

depends on how ugly your face is but being taller would give more leeway

I've noticed many members here claiming that tall men can't be incel. For a long time a brushed this off as a joke, but I'm not so sure anymore. Maybe some of you commenting tall men are fakecel/volcel are serious.

My answer to this question is a simple yes; height can't save an ugly face. However, I also believe that tall men can get away with more deformities and incel traits such as having a bald head.

So, ladies and gents, how's it?
If you are a tallfag you have to run drug dealer and gangster game , cause you physicall dominate other men and you can aquire a halo of danger which attracts some foids.
Tall guys are Volcels honestly .
I know many tall , fat guys with fucked up faces who act like gangsters and Foids love them .

I have a friend who is exceptionally ugly. 2-3/10. However he is so fucking tall, I can't belive it. He heightmogs me to the oblivion. I am 182 cm tall and I look like a kid compared to him. He managed to find 6/10 devoted 20+ foid in his 30+.

Every one always looks at someone who has more than them and says to themselves "if only I had what they had id be ok". Short incels wanting to be tall. Ugly wanting to look better. Ethnic wanting to be white.

There's no real look that makes you 100% destined to be incel. There are just less chances to find someone who will want to be with you. Short white and average has a better chance than average and ethnic maybe. All incels are not equal, but we are all incels.

This is why I dont believe in truecel labels or arguing who is more incel than someone else. Every one here isn't going to be more ugly than the ugliest person with a girlfriend in the world, anyone who visited the face thread before it was closed would agree. However we are all victims of circumstances and genetics that have made our lives more difficult.

>90 percentile height for race is a locationcel or likely volcel. most faggots that size can move, or surgerymaxx unless their eye area or mid-face is deformed.

in most cases, tallfag = VOLCEL

This.

There is viable surgery for your face. There is no viable surgery for manletism.

It comes down to logic 101: there are sufficient conditions and there are necessary conditions. They're different, but related concepts. A lot of people get these confused for some reason.

Being tall is a necessary condition to be accepted by foids.

Being tall is NOT a sufficient condition to be accepted by foids.

It's that simple.

Tall men have it easier, but it's over for every ugly man.

It comes down to logic 101: there are sufficient conditions and there are necessary conditions. They're different, but related concepts. A lot of people get these confused for some reason.

Being tall is a necessary condition to be accepted by foids.

Being tall is NOT a sufficient condition to be accepted by foids.

It's that simple.
Amen, man.

Ofc they can be incel, there is no single feature that if its good will save a man, you need the whole package. But height is a great advantage and the most unchangeable so there will be looksmaxxing oppurtunities.

A tall man with an average face will still do 10000x better than a manlet with an average face. So yes, height is very powerful.

Yes but being lowers lowers the minimum required looks threshold. If day hair is irrelevant above 6’2”. But frame and face are still important just less important than if you were shorter.

I’d say the vast vast vast majority of tall men are not incel. A tall incel is kinda like a unicorn

A tall man with an average face will still do 10000x better than a manlet with an average face. So yes, height is very powerful.
Here's how it works

Manlet with Gigachad face > Manmore average face

Manlet Chad face >= Tall man average face

Tall man average face > Manlet average face

Assuming tall is in the 6'2-6'5 range.

Of course. The biggest incel I know IRL is exactly 6'2.

There are tall AND good-looking guys on this forum right now. But their excuse is mental shit.