Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "cAN i HeLP yOU?!?" (Foid trys to claim my beer)

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
So this was weird.

I went to get beer and my mom was screaming about how I better not get beer so when I got back i put it in a shared yard with all my neighbors.

Went inside and told my mom I couldnt find what I was looking for.

So I go out back to retrieve my beer I just put there and it's near one of my neighbors houses

And some blonde cunt is sitting outside

The exchange went like this:
Her: Can I help you???
Me: ? No? I got it myself. Thanks (thinking she was offering help carrying it)
Her: You're just going to take that?
Me: Excuse me I fucking bought it
Her: do you even live around here??
(My dog is with me and my neighborhood isnt accessible by foot without walking like 2 miles from the local town so I obviously live here)
Me: Yes? Clearly seeing as my dog is with me
Her: (probably noticing its beer cause the bottles clinging) why are you taking the beer?
Me: because I bought it
Her: no you didnt. Youd just take it in if it was yours. Give it to me
Me: fuck you.
Her: YOURE PROBABLY UNDERAGE ANYWAY GIVE IT BACK TO ME
Me: *laughing as I walk away with my beer and dog*
Her: I'll call the cops!!!

And now I'm back in my NEET cave. Praying the cops show up so i can show them the recibt and my ID and I'm drinking my beer :feelshmm::feelshmm:

Tbh I never really though people acted so entitled and think they had so much power.

Ps theres no way shes over 30 so like 6 years older than me KEK not to mention I have a big beard anand dont look or sound underage.

Stupid fucking hole.

JFL at going outside anymore

Users here have the weirdest stories

Users here have the weirdest stories
Just gotta be vigilant tbh. Most of my stories come from to paying attention to people in public. That or people just being rude cunts

Just gotta be vigilant tbh. Most of my stories come from to paying attention to people in public. That or people just being rude cunts
Can't have stories if you don't leave the house:feelsthink:

why the fuck does the dumb bitch care so much about something she didn't even buy ?
damn sluts always looking to get freebies

you should have told her something like "hey this is my beer (bitch) but if you want you can get one drink with me" the tricky part here is that instead of giving her beer you would give your piss bottle for her to drink it

why the fuck does the dumb bitch care so much about something she didn't even buy ?
That's what I was so confused about. Like what does she fucking care if I grab a bag of beer out of the yard

Tbh I never really though people acted so entitled and think they had so much power.
Females feel like they own the world and can do what they want just look at the memes with the women who call the cops on black men BBQ´ing a and shit. Do you think for a second this female would had talked to you like that back in the 50´s I don´t think so.

So this was weird.

I went to get beer and my mom was screaming about how I better not get beer so when I got back i put it in a shared yard with all my neighbors.

So I go out back to retrieve my beer I just put there and it's near one of my neighbors houses

(My dog is with me and my neighborhood isnt accessible by foot without walking like 2 miles from the local town so I obviously live here)
Her: (probably noticing its beer cause the bottles clinging) why are you taking the beer?

And now I'm back in my NEET cave. Praying the cops show up so i can show them the recibt and my ID and I'm drinking my beer :feelshmm::feelshmm:

Ps theres no way shes over 30 so like 6 years older than me KEK not to mention I have a big beard anand dont look or sound underage.

Stupid fucking hole.
She sounds like low class trash, where the fuck do you live OP?

Can’t beat the NEET!

Foids think they can demand anything from men and they’ll just give in. She’d obviously only ever met white knights before who give her anything she demands.

Proud of you Neet! Couldnt have done it better myself.

"Can I help you?"
"Yes suck my dick"

Ngl, the situation did look kinda suspicious but she lost all credibility when she claimed that you were underage

OP is this real or are you lying? :feelshehe:

Talked to a foid: :chad::chad::chad::chad:

Should have floored that bitch.

I have no idea what`s going on here (you left beer in the middle of the yard???) but you should have told that hoe to bounce before you click clocked and flip flopped her ratchet ass.

She sounds like low class trash, where the fuck do you live OP?
A pretty white trash area.
OP is this real or are you lying? :feelshehe:
It's legit. Sadly.
I have no idea what`s going on here (you left beer in the middle of the yard???) but you should have told that hoe to bounce before you click clocked and flip flopped her ratchet ass.
Basically I got out of the car and put the beer in the back yard. And got back in the car and drove around front.

Ngl, the situation did look kinda suspicious but she lost all credibility when she claimed that you were underage
I understand wondering why I'd put it there. But it's none of her business. And I dont owe her an explanation outside of "I put it here. now I'm taking it"

*shockingly* the cops never showed up

Idfk what she was thinking (implying she can think)
Foids are broken machines. They can't function out of concept created by men or grids dictated by men. That's why they can fit so easily in school or the (blow)job market. Most men feel better in leading positions or working as independants.

Just look at the femen, the super cool punk edgy feminist group : their founder and great leader is a man. :feelskek:

That or they laughed at her if she called
Idk, cops take things like alcohol and drugs pretty seriously but I guess it depends on where you live

Idk, cops take things like alcohol and drugs pretty seriously but I guess it depends on where you live
Eh. If she said "some guy with a big beard walked away from me with beer" they likely would tell her to stop wasting their time.

Wow all femoids need to be forced into a 6-year boot camp for manners from age 5 to 11.
Fucking sluts

Wow all femoids need to be forced into a 6-year boot camp for manners from age 5 to 11.
Fucking sluts
Exactly what happened to minding your own business

So this was weird.

Stupid fucking hole.
Damn that's real sinister behaviour by her, if you've waited a little while longer she would probably have stolen it.

Damn that's real sinister behaviour by her, if you've waited a little while longer she would probably have stolen it.
Actually maybe that was her plan. Cause she was sitting maybe 20 feet away on her phone when I walked up. She was probably hoping to steal it before I picked it up. Seeing as it took me all but 5 minutes to drop it off then come get it

They are way to used to being around cucks.