Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can I get in troubles with authorities for trolling

jayjayy

jayjayy

Banned
-
Permaban - we saw the post before edit, over for dicksniffercels
Can I get in troubles with authorities for trolling someone from another country? He has my number and wanna report

Last edited:
foid detected

Aight so I had the idea to DM my friends friend, who is from another country, as a joke because I was bored that I've been stalking him for months and that I love him so I stole his boxer to sniff it every night. He took it seriously and wants me to report to the police lol
Gray faggot

Can I get in troubles with authorities for trolling someone from another country? He has my number and wanna report

in england you can get arested for posting that there is 2 genders, hear more countrys are becoming like this. so i will say yes if it is an easy arrrest

in england you can get arested for posting that there is 2 genders, hear more countrys are becoming like this. so i will say yes if it is an easy arrrest
I didn't post anything, I just dmd that guy some stuff but it was a joke, besides he's from another country but still wanna report me for the trolling

I didn't post anything, I just dmd that guy some stuff but it was a joke, besides he's from another country but still wanna report me for the trolling
still, a dm is a post just on a less public channel. if the cops think there is a easy arrest with enough evidence, you might wanna be ready for something

nah unless he's rich. Wtf he's gonna do? sue you from another country? that shit is expensive af. Unless you did some crazy shit, then you ain't worth the time.

Asking for legal advice from this site like you expect to find lawyercels here

What was before edit?

4E172B30 2687 4EC8 A290 9D6FEDBF3A96
TOTAL GrAYFAGGOT DEATH

Permaban - we saw the post before edit, over for dicksniffercels

as a joke because I was bored that I've been stalking him for months and that I love him so I stole his boxer to sniff it every night. He took it seriously and wants me to report to the police lol
https://incels.is/data/avatars/o/58/58765.jpg?1716772417