Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can I get a unban ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
river_flow

river_flow

Recruit
★★★
19d 2h 30m
Fat Link @Fat Link I was ban for making a thread wherein I just said that most people can get ugly black or curry women . I know it was a mistake but I don't think it invites a permanent ban as most people will always have a standard below which they will not be going . Okay I am willing to take back that words.

I will not be making any such thread in future. I am not a troll. I have been here for almost a year . This is the only place where I can interact with like minded individual, I don't even have any friends in real life . This is infact the only place where I can even talk to other person. This is the my only social outlet.

I am a genuine incel , never been on a date , never had a female friend .

I can relate to people on here as they have similar life experiences as mine. So, Please unban me.

Fat Link

Fat Link

Glownigger #1 Serge’s best friend and FBI enforcer
★★★★★
158d 23h 23m
river_flow said:
Fat Link @Fat Link I was ban for making a thread wherein I just said that most people can get ugly black or curry women . I know it was a mistake but I don't think it invites a permanent ban as most people will always have a standard below which they will not be going . Okay I am willing to take back that words.

I will not be making any such thread in future. I am not a troll. I have been here for almost a year . This is the only place where I can interact with like minded individual, I don't even have any friends in real life . This is infact the only place where I can even talk to other person. This is the my only social outlet.

I am a genuine incel , never been on a date , never had a female friend .

I can relate to people on here as they have similar life experiences as mine. So, Please unban me.
Alright.:feelsseriously:

I’ll reduce your punishment and let you come back in one week.:feelsohh:

Many users want you to stay gone however so know I didn’t make the decision to permaneantly ban you lightly.:feelsUgh:

November 25th I’ll unban you and give you another chance, just try not to piss so many people off from now on. :feelsUnreal:

Status
Not open for further replies.