Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can i die from overeating?

T

the kurdish loner

Recruit
★★★★★
Our genetically miserable family have diabetes, almost all of my uncles do. But i don't have any symptoms just yet. I was thinking if i isolate myself in my room overeating a lot of junk food in a day while playing video games and watching will i somehow get diabetes and finally die in peace?

It’ll take decades, but yes, it will kill you extremely slowly

if i isolate myself in my room overeating a lot of junk food in a day while playing video games and watching will i somehow get diabetes and finally die in peace?
Nah, you'll be the next Usain Bolt :feelstastyman:

Our genetically miserable family have diabetes, almost all of my uncles do. But i don't have any symptoms just yet. I was thinking if i isolate myself in my room overeating a lot of junk food in a day while playing video games and watching will i somehow get diabetes and finally die in peace?
Nope, if you do that for years, you'll die a excruciating death, your liver will fail, then your kidneys and ultimately your heart. You will suffer for years, barely moving because you are a fat fuck. Unable to even touch your head, let alone get a gun at point it to your head jfl. If you really wanna rope(which I don't condone) get yourself a dragons breath(in Fortnite Season OG) and you'll be good.

You could have a stroke or heart attack though. Best to be careful friend, my heart feels so fucked that if I don't start eating better soon I am royally fucked. All these years of the slop has taken its toll on me.

how hard it is to stop eating like a pig seriously ? Get your shit together and lose weight. It's not easy but I also used to be very fat.

how hard it is to stop eating like a pig seriously ? Get your shit together and lose weight. It's not easy but I also used to be very fat.
I have lost 11kgs so far. But it doesn't worth it. I want to overeat as a form of suicide to end my miserable bloodline

I have lost 11kgs so far. But it doesn't worth it. I want to overeat as a form of suicide to end my miserable bloodline
fatcels are volcels. You may be a mogger under that fat. At least try leanmaxxing before proclaiming it's over.