Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious can i be accepted to hyperborea as a half german half chinese mixed happa?

inceloser

inceloser

Banned
-
i want to go on an expedition across the ice border

i want to go on an expedition across the ice border
Id vouch for you as a purebred white ugly man aslong as your skin is white because thats literally the fucking ideology lol

Id vouch for you as a purebred white ugly man aslong as your skin is white because thats literally the fucking ideology lol
my skin is yellow, but can be pale if i stayed inside maxxed

my skin is yellow, but can be pale if i stayed inside maxxed
OK cool, Just take alot of D vitamins you can buy it from the store, That way you wont get sick aswell

yes he is the german. but why is it okay if noridc men betray their race and not the women?
Because the father's genes are dominant. Since your father is German, he spread German Genes into Chinese gene pool. If your father was the Chinese it would be chinese genes entering German genepool. You are what your father is. Since your father is German, you could call yourself full German and it wouldn't be wrong. I am glad I am not mutt and don't have to deal with this stuff.

Because the father's genes are dominant. Since your father is German, he spread German Genes into Chinese gene pool. If your father was the Chinese it would be chinese genes entering German genepool. You are what your father is. Since your father is German, you could call yourself full German and it wouldn't be wrong. I am glad I am not mutt and don't have to deal with this stuff.
i see. thank you for answering my question, i never knew this.

No Hyperborea for your face.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back