Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can humans escape their genes?

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
Say a child from a normies is raised by a cuck beta step dad

Do you believe that child will be ambitious if the father is ambitious or end up like a cuck if the step dad is cuck?

What I am trying to say is does environment play a more significant role or is it genes?

I heard we become more like our biological parents the older we get that would mean that our great great great grand parents were also like that if the saying is true

1723803817410d
girls like dance moves bro

No not really but at the same time yes. Im not going to say more than this though, that is left for a future thread I will make

No not really but at the same time yes. Im not going to say more than this though, that is left for a future thread I will make
then make it already and tag me,

Tag me in it :feelsYall:

Tag me as well

Say a child from a normies is raised by a cuck beta step dad

Do you believe that child will be ambitious if the father is ambitious or end up like a cuck if the step dad is cuck?

What I am trying to say is does environment play a more significant role or is it genes?

I heard we become more like our biological parents the older we get that would mean that our great great great grand parents were also like that if the saying is true
Idk

Upbringing Def plays a part in who u are, it's why we have so many sand people and Christians in the world, of nobody taught them this shit when they were young we wouldn't have so many because the adult concerts are a small number of believers, so upbringing gotta play a part in it all.