Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can he get a gf, looks-wise?

He's autistic with average looks. It never began for him.

Probably a mentalcel

he could but he MUST grow a full beard. a moustache is needed to cover up that fucked up nose and upper mouth area.

His nose sucks, but he'd be able to find some asian foid

>flat face
>bad eye area

never began
read my signature to find out why it never began for him

His eye and nose area combination are major failos, he can still run jbw game in Asia though.

>flat face
>bad eye area

never began
fuuuck, yeah, old news but I have flatter face and worse eye area and much worse skull and short, man it hurts every time getting reminded, that my odds are astronomically low (0 basically)

fuuuck, yeah, old news but I have flatter face and worse eye area and much worse skull and short, man it hurts every time getting reminded, that my odds are astronomically low (0 basically)
:cryfeels:

>flat face
>bad eye area

never began
left side of my face is longer and narrower, the right is wider and shorter (my face therefore curves) and I have missing facial bones and literally no definition anywhere, also top have of my face is very "set-back", I look both very unmasculine and very very odd

I just want a redheaded wh0re to blow me away :feelsohh:

He looks kind of like a downie Jerma985.

None of his facial features are necessarily bad, but his harmony is dogshit and they don’t mesh together at all.
His mouth looks pretty bad
He has the typical weird looking autist mouth area

His mouth looks pretty bad
He has the typical weird looking autist mouth area
Yeah, his teeth look pretty weird, but other than that his features aren’t objectively bad. His nose looks a little weird and Michael Jacksonish, but that might just be the angle, and I think it could work on the right face. His features are normie tier, but they don’t match at all.

Permaban - Gay comments
Was abt to say hell I'd date him myself then I clicked on the video

Screenshot 20240722 191002

The soytards take so much pride in their ways

>flat face
>bad eye area

never began
oh fuck off, he's just autistic or painfully shy. Unless he's short he's basically a normie. If he's 6ft+ then he mogs 90% of India and China (2 billion people) by default.

His nose is absolutely brutal. I think if he got a nose surgery or something, its possible he could look like an htn.

He isn't really that bad looking. He has a chance to somewhat ascend If he looses some weight so he can at least look better despite being a mentalcel.

Height? At 5'11+ he probably would still struggle, but its possible.

His nose is absolutely brutal. I think if he got a nose surgery or something, its possible he could look like an htn.
He would never be a htn
his face is off putting hes below average for sure all of his features are bad
even with surgery I doubt he would get above being slightly below average

He isn't really that bad looking. He has a chance to somewhat ascend If he looses some weight so he can at least look better despite being a mentalcel.
I dont see this guy ever having any appeal to women even as a betabux