Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Can gymaxxing help you ascend?

Can gymaxxing help you ascend?

• yes

Votes: 16 31.4%
  • No

Votes: 16 31.4%
  • only if you are tallcel

Votes: 19 37.3%

• Total voters
CursedCel

CursedCel

sine
★★★★
im thinking of starting gymaxxing,anyone here can tell their experience and how it helped,if it helped

NOTE:Only those who actually gymaxxed can know if it helps,if u worked out for a month you dont count

yes it can.

it won't turn you from blackops to gandy, but being bodymaxxed is clearly better than not being

Only if u have average frame and height

No amount of gymcelling can compensate for being a manlet

Made absolutely no difference for me.

Some fatcels have chad faces hidden underneath the flab, so its possible.

im thinking of starting gymaxxing,anyone here can tell their experience and how it helped,if it helped

NOTE:Only those who actually gymaxxed can know if it helps,if u worked out for a month you dont count
if you are a manlet you will be a meme tbh

Hell no but you can ogremaxx so people will be scared

anywhere from a slim chance to decent chance, if you have the genetic to begin with ,
most of it have to do with small waist/small hip compared to you height.

Gymcelling (or calisthenics) is good for your health and strength, and it's a good cope that I have, but this only will help you to "ascend" if you have a good frame and height. But even then, if your face is ugly, it's over for you. There's no gym for your face.

It's a good cope. That's about all I can say about gymcelling.

im 6ft1 so i was wondering maybe gymaxxing is my last chance in earth...
You are a vocel, 6'1 is an excellent height. Gymmmaxing will only increase your already high chances. You are a mentalcel, all tall incels need to get the fuck out.

You are a vocel, 6'1 is an excellent height. Gymmmaxing will only increase your already high chances. You are a mentalcel, all tall incels need to get the fuck out.
U forgot that except height females want GODtier face, large shoulders, narrow hips, money, Chad mentality. If u got only height it could be not enough

E1393E81 5A50 4923 AE57 B552B6FE8D73

JoinedJun 17, 2019

U forgot that except height females want GODtier face, large shoulders, narrow hips, money, Chad mentality. If u got only height it could be not enough
No dude, shut the fuck up man and listen. You are from Poland right? So you are white and tall, if you cant get white girls then I am sure you can get a brown woman or Asian. Again you are a mentalcel, this site is for genetic shit not tallfags like you.

Fuck NO. If gymmaxxing got you laid you are a FAKECEL. Anyone who can get laid can get laid with or without lifting weights. END OF DISCUSSION.

FUCKING FAKECELS

No dude, shut the fuck up man and listen. You are from Poland right? So you are white and tall, if you cant get white girls then I am sure you can get a brown woman or Asian. Again you are a mentalcel, this site is for genetic shit not tallfags like you.
This place is for long life virgins like me and you, I dont know Asian languages or anything correlated with these countries, how can i live in totally different place just to get woman?

Only if you have a decent frame, height or face tbh

Gymcel ugly = ogrecel
Gymcel short = compensating manlet
Gymcel framelet = bad body shape idk

no

going to the gym and excersizing is great in general and staying fit is good for you

gymcelling is also a good cope

but you are deluded if you think it will help you ascend

only way it will help ascend is if you actually have chad face hiding under all that fat

otherwise it does not help at all

also it is a great way to build muscle and pummel some foids or your former oneitis who mistreated or some evil foids

It can help chadlites A LOT to get more stacies, that's what I've been seeing at my gym. If you are sub7 I don't think it'll help that much to get sex, but it's a good cope.

If your normie tier

No, because there's no gym for your face.

Yes, if you already have good genetics it can help you.

Only if you are tall,If you are Manlet don’t bother gymcel trying to bulk up and gymcel, you will end up looking like an midget ogre. Manlets who gymcel need to be LEAN!

low bodyfat (face) has a better effect than frame, but if you are too short both dont matter.

Hasn't worked for me in the 9-10 months of lifting.

No.

clothesmaxxing is worthless cope usually but if you have a gymmaxxed physique its pointless if you wear baggy clothing. I've noticed a tiny increase in foid attention but I still look like a high school kid so it's minimal

Fuck NO. If gymmaxxing got you laid you are a FAKECEL. Anyone who can get laid can get laid with or without lifting weights. END OF DISCUSSION.

FUCKING FAKECELS
what about gymcelling just for yourself?

yeah u think being skinny,looking years younger than your age,and having weird face are acceptable from foids if you are tall?

If you are a tallcel and a roidcel then yes. Lol @ natural bodybuilding.

It's very subjective. But it might just be a cope that isn't conducive to self loathing and slow down the rotting process. That's a degree of ascension that makes this hell slightly more tolerable

If you are a tallcel and a roidcel then yes. Lol @ natural bodybuilding.
natural bodybuilding is the only option for poorcels, roids are more efficient but you can get good results if you lift heavy

natural bodybuilding is the only option for poorcels, roids are more efficient but you can get good results if you lift heavy
I’ve yet to see it other than Chad with top tier genetics.

I’ve yet to see it other than Chad with top tier genetics.
I've seen a few guys who are natty and have decent builds. If you're eating 4k calories daily and lifting 4 times a week you're going to get results

nope, not at all, but it is still worth it.

No muscles can't always compensate for a shit frame. If you have a poor shoulder width, small ribcage, small bones and joints, muscles aren't going to compensate all that deficiency adequately.
u cant walk shirtless all the time so no :feelstrash: