Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can femcel exist?

Frenchcel54

Frenchcel54

Proof that being french won't get you laid
I mean do you think some girls are unable like us to get with someone or will they always find some Chad to get dicked?

I do believe female incels exist but in rare cases, if they are SUPER ugly and deformed or some shit. Etc.

Yes but even if a woman is ugly some drunk Chad will still be ok do dick her to increase his "partners score" I don't believe that a femoid can not access to sex if she wants to

The cucked way of looking at it is that "they can get sex but not love :soy::soy::soy:". Which is incorrect, they CAN GET SEX FROM CHAD, BUT NOT LOVE FROM CHAD

I do believe female incels exist but in rare cases, if they are SUPER ugly and deformed or some shit. Etc.

Yes. Femcels can exist under the same circumstances as incels, although they have to have far greater negatives in order to be in the same position.

My waifu, because she not finding me yet, so femcel

No. I agree that there are some quite ugly femcels that most men avoid, yes. But even then they could find someone. Problem is, that someone is on their level with looks. They don't want that.

Just look at their entire sub. They deeply hate average men, not just us underaverage incels.

It only shows you that you must be attractive to get in a happy relationship. Othervise she is with you because you are her last choice. It's better to just die alone.

The cucked way of looking at it is that "they can get sex but not love :soy::soy::soy:". Which is incorrect, they CAN GET SEX FROM CHAD, BUT NOT LOVE FROM CHAD
Could you love a femcel? I mean a virgin girl that has almost never talked to a men, or is the black pill for absolutely every femoid?

Could you love a femcel? I mean a virgin girl that has almost never talked to a men, or is the black pill for absolutely every femoid?
I think you misunderstand the BP. Lurk more, greycel.

No. I agree that there are some quite ugly femcels that most men avoid, yes. But even then they could find someone. Problem is, that someone is on their level with looks. They don't want that.

Just look at their entire sub. They deeply hate average men, not just us underaverage incels.

It only shows you that you must be attractive to get in a happy relationship. Othervise she is with you because you are her last choice. It's better to just die alone.
It depends sometimes I'm so hopeless for some affection and romance that I could accept to be some femoid last choice

I think you misunderstand the BP. Lurk more, greycel.
I'm new here so I'm trying to understand better what blackpill is even after I read the section about it I still have questions

It depends sometimes I'm so hopeless for some affection and romance that I could accept to be some femoid last choice

I mean obviously every cel would, but it would be nightmare more than romance.

Tbh being second or last choice would not be so bad if that certain person would actually appreciate you, be loyal etc.

I mean obviously every cel would, but it would be nightmare more than romance.

Tbh being second or last choice would not be so bad if that certain person would actually appreciate you, be loyal etc.
I don't know I think that if you spend your whole time taking care of children and if you wife gives you affection and attention it would be better than my today's situation

I don't know I think that if you spend your whole time taking care of children and if you wife gives you affection and attention it would be better than my today's situation

And do you think a cel would be getting that from his wife?

She might give us a pitty blowjob for feeling guilt of sucking off Chad at work.

And do you think a cel would be getting that from his wife?

She might give us a pitty blowjob for feeling guilt of sucking off Chad at work.
I have still hope so I don't rope
I think that if one day someone cheats on me I wouldn't have any will to live

I have still hope so I don't rope
I think that if one day someone cheats on me I wouldn't have any will to live

I hope u never get cheated on, friend.

Back when I was in Chadfish "relationship", hoe told me she cheated and it hurt af.

I used to think they could exist until I met that fat chick.
She is morbidly obese and has no problem to attract young fit gentlemen.

Only in extreme circumstances - and I'm talking enormously extreme cicrumstances - is it a possibility.

The circumstances that would need to exist for it to be a possibility are on a different stratosphere than those that require a male to be incel.

Lol is this even a question?

No

Very few I say, probably in the low 1000s at most

I hope u never get cheated on, friend.

Back when I was in Chadfish "relationship", hoe told me she cheated and it hurt af.
what is a "Chadfish relationship" ?

Yes, has to be physically deformed(I don't mean bad features like recessed chin, or big nose, I mean Physically deformed ).

Or 200lbs+ overweight and living in Antartica.

The majority I have found are either larping borderline mental"cels" at best or they do receive attention, dates, and sex but it's never what they're "looking for". I believe it's next to impossible for foids to actually be involuntarily celibate, including the deformed and whales.

Their idea of being a femcel is being able to get pumped by any chad 24/7 but since they don't "love" them they're incel.

If you restructure the elements of the universe then yes lol

May be but its literally 0.000001% population of women