Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Can fellow acnecels relate?

Initium

Initium

Captain
we had the a late Xmas party right after New Years this year because my dad was busy with work and out of town.

Anyways we were eating at the table and somehow Dr. pimple popper was brought up. People were commenting and talking about it....ewww...gross etc.

And I’m just sitting there picking at my food, trying not to die of embarrassment and wishing I was anywhere but there.

Does this happen to anyone else? Also ilI always feel a good amount of anxiety when I’m around other people and a proactive commercial comes on. It’s like a nice slap in the face.

Although that HELLISH situation has never happened to me, I do feel extremely uncomfortable whenever I go outside and I see people looking at me even for a second.
I've now gotten the habit of looking down when I walk since I do not want to make eye contact with anyone.

Can't relate because my skin is decent tbh

Cystic acne, making your face ache trying to pop it for relief only to irritate it more... bad skin issues is an incel treat in and of itself I think.

Can relate. I had cystic acne all throught my teen years and then severe acne scarring afterwards, so I never got to enjoy having clear skin post puberty.

Yes, I get that also 'why is your face so red tehee' or more slyly 'it's really hot out today hey'.

JFL if you're not on accutane as an acnecel.

Active acne isn't even the worst, it'll go away. Indented acne scarring is the worst.

The faster you get rid of the acne, the less scarring you will have.

I can't even shave my face atm due to all the acne :incel: