Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can fat men be incels?

HueHueBr

HueHueBr

Allcel
★★★
can fat be incels?

I find it strange to have fat incels. skinn incels until it makes sense, because, from the evolutionary point of view, they are men who would die in a mortal battle against other men. but fat incels, to me, makes no sense, at least from an evolutionary point of view.

but let's suppose that the fat man's appearance is repulsive to women. if this is a problem, just take a diet and lose weight. has even medicines and hormones that can correct excess fat. Yohimbine is a cheap medicine and it has the power to melt fat as long as it is associated with a good diet and exercise.

in the case of skinny, it's over. there is no way to correct fine bones. there is no way to correct narrow shoulders. a disproportionate head can not be diminished. a muscle that is badly attached to the bone and does not grow because of that can not have that connection corrected, which means that muscle will be small forever, even with the use of anabolic steroids.

fat men are volcels

you have 0 smv if you are fat, and its a choice

ib4 muh genetics

Depends.
Were you always fat? -> Volcel
Were you skinny once, tried with women, failed and now are LDAR fat? -> legit.

It depends on height and facial bone structure.

If being fat is the only thing holding you back then you’re volcel.

That’s not usually the case though.

No bro no man they're volcels until they lose weight

fat men are immobile and were therefore associated with being bad hunters in prehistoric times making them less attractive to foids whose reproductive success depended on surviving in resource scarce environments

People who become seriously morbidly obese do so as a self destruct strategy, they are mentally ill so I would class them as mentalcels tbh

Only neckbeards.

Depends.
Were you always fat? -> Volcel
Were you skinny once, tried with women, failed and now are LDAR fat? -> legit.
People who become seriously morbidly obese do so as a self destruct strategy, they are mentally ill so I would class them as mentalcels tbh
Both valid points, I think it just depends. I'll put it this way, if something doesn't feel like a choice, then it probably isn't one. I find the concept of "volcels" to be a bit of a meme. Not that they don't exist, but people posting on an incel forum are one of two things, incels or larpers.

But I'd definitely agree that fatcels are less likely to be truecels and there may be hope for them.

everyone is fakecel unless proven otherwise

Attractive face is the most important atribute you have to possess to get foids, by far.

If your fat covers your good features and makes you lose facial attractiveness points enough for you to not be able to get foids anymore, then you're a fat volcel in a way at least. @itsOVER was like that for example, he was a Chadlite under all that fat.

But if your face is good regardless of you being fat, you'll still get girls. There are tons of facially good-looking chubby and even fat men who get girls.

Fat is only a problem by itself if your really obese, to the point that it disgusts people regardless of your face, which is a minority of the cases.

fat men are volcels

you have 0 smv if you are fat, and its a choice

ib4 muh genetics
Fatcel = volcel
When ur rejected even after u lost the weight then ur an incel

fat man can try to lost weight. And maybe they will get a foid but skinny. or skinny fat not really. :feelstrash:

Well, let’s think about this. Being fat is caused by overeating, but overeating is usually caused by some form of mild mental illness, very much like alcoholism, or drug addiction. Usually, the person is lacking natural dopamine (either through genetics or childhood trauma), and so finds it in a crutch like eating, drinking, drugs. Therefore, fatcels are mentalcels. So if you accept that mentalcels are truecels, then you must also accept that fatcels are truecels.

You can be fat with skinny bones. I had a BMI over 40 at one point; my wrists are only 6.5 inches.

I'm legit skinny right now, so the fatcel police can leave me alone.

JFL at skinnycels who are like hurr durr volcel if you are not skinny while they themselves don't do shit to looksmaxx.

Fatcels = lazy ass volcels

In a zombie apocalypse they would be the first ones who die because they are slow af and probably more appetizing for zombies

Fat man like his counterpart little boy can't be incel. They're a nuclear pair.

Fat_man.jpg

No, you're thin and that's why you think so.

Only a select minority is they suffer significantly.

Otherwise they are voluntary celibates.

Well, let’s think about this. Being fat is caused by overeating, but overeating is usually caused by some form of mild mental illness, very much like alcoholism, or drug addiction. Usually, the person is lacking natural dopamine (either through genetics or childhood trauma), and so finds it in a crutch like eating, drinking, drugs. Therefore, fatcels are mentalcels. So if you accept that mentalcels are truecels, then you must also accept that fatcels are truecels.

low iq lmao
You can be fat with skinny bones. I had a BMI over 40 at one point; my wrists are only 6.5 inches.

men store more fat in the belly, we all have skinny wrist and skinny legs, etc.

Brainlet
JFL at skinnycels who are like hurr durr volcel if you are not skinny while they themselves don't do shit to looksmaxx.
tbh, thats why every incel should gymmaxx

Also endocrine problems can & do play a part. To an extent also disabledcels as well.

Fat men are considered volcels for the simple reason that we cannot know if they are chad because of all the fat hiding their bone structure and facial characteristics. If the fat man loses weights and is still ugly, then he can be considered one of ours.

Kind of.If you know that you're incel even if you lost the weight and are still fat,because you don't care,then you're an incel.

If their face is good enough lean and the fat hides it, then yes. If a Chad gets fat, he'll still be able to get girls, but they won't be as high quality.

If it was over for you when you were skinny its over when youre fat. Fatcel is volcel if he was never skinny though.

Yes fat men can be incel or vocel. The number 2 reason for being incel behind manlet bonecels. The way I see it...

9% bodyfat or less: generally too lean to maintain but ideal for young men
10-13% bodyfat = your 100% at your looksmax if you have enough muscle
14-17% = 85% at your looksmax. (95% for older guys over 40). You look "fit".
18-21% = Not ideal. Just average 70% looksmax
22-25% = Your looks take a huge hit, your only 40% at your potential.
26-29% = Very bad. You lose easily 2 to 3 points to your SMV at 12% bodyfat.
30%+ = Obese. Extremely bad.

xbody-fat-chart-men.png.pagespeed.ic.57B54GDukq.jpg

------------------------------------------------

For females its easy. Just don't be above 30% bodyfat.

body-fat-chart-women.png.pagespeed.ce.9463keJYYr.png