Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can ending it be painless?

T

the kurdish loner

Recruit
★★★★★
Is it really any possible for it to be painless or there'll always be pain?

Shoot yourself in the head in gta v. But what comes after that no one knows.

If hell truly exists maybe you should postpone your entry there.

It can if you manage to get access to euthanasia in one of the countries which offer it

Shoot yourself in the head in gta v. But what comes after that no one knows.

If hell truly exists maybe you should postpone your entry there.
If hell exists, I won't go to hell, so I'm not concerned

Just ldarmaxx until your body gives out

If hell exists, I won't go to hell, so I'm not concerned
How can you know that? What if mohammeds god is suddenly real and send you to the fire mohammed was talking about

How can you know that? What if mohammeds god is suddenly real and send you to the fire mohammed was talking about
They will spare me if true because I didn't do anything terrible

They will spare me if true because I didn't do anything terrible
But according to mohammed and his god even if you didn't do anything terrible you'll still go to jahannam if you didn't pray or believe in allah in life

No one knows, only lord Gandy does.

But according to mohammed and his god even if you didn't do anything terrible you'll still go to jahannam if you didn't pray or believe in allah in life
I don't believe in that religion. Religion is a cope to instill fear in people. If there is a god and he is good, he will spare everyone who wasn't a complete piece of shit

I don't believe in that religion. Religion is a cope to instill fear in people. If there is a god and he is good, he will spare everyone who wasn't a complete piece of shit
I agree with you. But you gotta admit that we will still have a chance of going to hell even though its quite low.

I agree with you. But you gotta admit that we will still have a chance of going to hell even though its quite low.
Perhaps, but I don't worry about it. Most likely, there is no god and nothing after this life. Nonexistence just like before we were born. On the small chance god exists, I think he's gonna give us a loving stacy gf in heaven and anything else we want

Perhaps, but I don't worry about it. Most likely, there is no god and nothing after this life. Nonexistence just like before we were born. On the small chance god exists, I think he's gonna give us a loving stacy gf in heaven and anything else we want
A man can wish :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

All I want is a hot redhead 10 out of 10 giga model, access to infinite food without getting fat, and guitars/music. That would be my heaven. Also being with my family as well.

A man can wish :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

All I want is a hot redhead 10 out of 10 giga model, access to infinite food without getting fat, and guitars/music. That would be my heaven. Also being with my family as well.
I want a 10/10 brown haired gigaStacy with a thick body and to be with my family again. Also, some badass cars and nice land

I think he's gonna give us a loving stacy gf in heaven and anything else we want
So deluded brocel, if god exists he'd only do that for the chars as he already has on earth LMAO, anyways nice point.

So deluded brocel, if god exists he'd only do that for the chars as he already has on earth LMAO, anyways nice point.
Incorrect. If god exists, he can do it for everyone. Especially us

And why didn't he do it to us on earth?
Because I think everything on earth is just randomized and let happen however it does. In heaven god can actually control what happens

Because I think everything on earth is just randomized and let happen however it does. In heaven god can actually control what happens
So god doesn't have control over earth? XD

No one can tell.

So god doesn't have control over earth? XD
This is why I think that god hates us. Why would he punish us for our existence, but then reward everyone else? :fuk:

Some people just got the shit end of the stick, if there was even a stick in the first place.

Hey man as somebody with experience with suicide it is not worth it man you don't really want to die I can assure you that

Hey man as somebody with experience with suicide it is not worth it man you don't really want to die I can assure you that
Convine me

Shotgun seems to be one of the most reliable and painless ways to do it. But dont do it like Ronnie McNut and point the shotgun under your chin

Shotgun seems to be one of the most reliable and painless ways to do it. But dont do it like Ronnie McNut and point the shotgun under your chin
even a shotgun is uncertain whether its gonna kill you or not. There are survivors from that. Heroin overdose is probably the least painful and most euphoric suicide also reliable because imagine injecting shit ton of heroin in your system you'll fucking die.

Fentanyl too.

even a shotgun is uncertain whether its gonna kill you or not. There are survivors from that. Heroin overdose is probably the least painful and most euphoric suicide also reliable because imagine injecting shit ton of heroin in your system you'll fucking die.

Fentanyl too.
Not a real argument against it imo, there is no 100% guarantee for anything in life. You can google the most reliable ways to rope and roping by shotgun has one of the highest mortality rate, dont remember it exactly anymore, but it was something between 97% and 99%

Okay I will not be able to convince you but
I have uploaded my life story and it was rough for Me I can send you the link so when I was 9th grade I tried killing myself with electrician it did not go well and I survived and thanks f--- i the I don't care about dying attitude went away as soon as the electrons intered my body
I was so scared
Oh am I going to die is this how will I die
It was so painful and I felt as my spine was going to break in half

And it was over but I was still alive my heart working it's hardest my lungs gasping for air
and the only thing that was on my mind was I don't want to die
I rushed Inside so in case of hear atcck people can help thankfully nothing happend
And I'm happy that I'm not disabled or dead
and you know after that some good things happened to me my parents became less controlling the bullying became a bit less intense and it overall got better with time I would have died a sad miserable person ified succeeded what about now?
well I won't describe myself as happy but Im at least glad that I can still breath and walk aroun

Okay I will not be able to convince you but
I have uploaded my life story and it was rough for Me I can send you the link so when I was 9th grade I tried killing myself with electrician it did not go well and I survived and thanks f--- i the I don't care about dying attitude went away as soon as the electrons intered my body
I was so scared
Oh am I going to die is this how will I die
It was so painful and I felt as my spine was going to break in half

And it was over but I was still alive my heart working it's hardest my lungs gasping for air
and the only thing that was on my mind was I don't want to die
I rushed Inside so in case of hear atcck people can help thankfully nothing happend
And I'm happy that I'm not disabled or dead
and you know after that some good things happened to me my parents became less controlling the bullying became a bit less intense and it overall got better with time I would have died a sad miserable person ified succeeded what about now?
well I won't describe myself as happy but Im at least glad that I can still breath and walk aroun
Next time try using a better method, i have been way more bullied. But the reason of me being suicidal is not being bullied.

Yes. There's multiple ways to kill yourself peacefully. The most notable method is through a helium tank. It's cheap to set up and you feel nothing.

I sincerely hope you don't end your life, but if you are hard set on doing so, I at least want you to do it without being scared or in pain.

Yes with exit bag nitrogen or helium pure 99.9% industrial grade

Yes with exit bag nitrogen or helium pure 99.9% industrial grade

Didn't they start diluting that stuff because people were using it to kill themselves? JFL they can't even let us die in peace

Didn't they start diluting that stuff because people were using it to kill themselves? JFL they can't even let us die in peace
You need to do heist from company like breaking bad Jesse and Walt steal meth barrel

Next time try using a better method, i have been way more bullied. But the reason of me being suicidal is not being bullied.
You don't know me so you don't know how much I was billued

I assume you are young probably under 20

If you were like some 40+ Kghs
Yeh go for it your life most likely isn't going to get any better but if you are like still young this might sound like a normies thing to say but you still have time to get to better place

You don't know me so you don't know how much I was billued

I assume you are young probably under 20

If you were like some 40+ Kghs
Yeh go for it your life most likely isn't going to get any better but if you are like still young this might sound like a normies thing to say but you still have time to get to better place
I have turned 20 a few days ago. And what do you mean by 40 kghs?

I don’t think he cares to. Anyway, stop dissecting religion so much. You think too much and worry way too much about it

dat b rite! who care about god it b sex doll fukking time!

Yes just jump infront of a train

I want a shotgun on my birthday

:feelskek: such a dogshit Religion of dinduus