Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Can Elliot Rodger beat Goku?

Who would win

• Total voters
ShiiOfTheSPLC

ShiiOfTheSPLC

KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM
★★★★★
Goku:

Special abilities: Flight, Kaioken, Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan 2, Super Saiyan 3, Super Saiyan God, Super Saiyan Blue, Ultra Instinct, Instant Transmission
Signature attacks: Kamehameha, Dragon Fist
Power level: Incalculable

Elliot Rodger:

Special abilities: BMW, Virgin rage, Hapa, autism
Signature attacks: Gun and knife
Power level: Unknown

Goku would win with the power of JBW.

I am noticing that they are allowing sewer threads on ID nowadays

Virgin rage hahahahaha....

Elliot would win of course.

Goku:
View attachment 438002
Special abilities: Flight, Kaioken, Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan 2, Super Saiyan 3, Super Saiyan God, Super Saiyan Blue, Ultra Instinct, Instant Transmission

Elliot Rodger:
View attachment 438001
Goku would win with the power of JBW.
idk about Eliott but I can beat Kakarot's ass
Only when he goes saiyan. In his base, he's just a regular Japanese deathnic.

Goku kills Broly on Make a GIF
Virgin rage hahahahaha....

Elliot would win of course.
This is coming from someone who has been a fan of the Dragon Ball series for more than ten years, I loved DBZ to death back when I was a little child, it was easily my favorate show and Goku was my idol, no action show came close to it. Three years ago though, when I was turning sixteen, I decided to check out a video of the best anime of all time, I thought DBZ was going to snatch the number 1 spot, but I was wrong, DBZ ranked at third with Death Note ranking second and FMA:B ranking first. I was surprised that DBZ did not top the list, but I was also very interested in checking out Death Note, and after watching that show, I realized that there maybe some anime that are actually better than DBZ and deserve all of the hype they get, I then went on to watch more masterpieces such as FMA:B and Code Geass, anime which put DBZ to absolute shame in every category.

I still was a fan of Dragon Ball, and it was still one of my favorate anime, but I was starting to realize that it was not even close to being the best anime, that it was just nostalgia speaking and nothing more. By watching some videos complaining about Toriyama's lazy writing and other videos explaining how power levels were stupid, I started to actually hate the series, and I started to root for the villains, especially Frieza, whom is one of the few characters that I actually adore from DBZ. Frieza is by far the best character, because he is one of the few characters who still has his dignity, whereas other monsters who lost to the mary sue character known as Goku turned to the side of good (Cough...Piccolo...Cough...Vegeta...Cough...Everybody else), Frieza still maintains character and is one of the few characters that Toriyama hasn't fucked up...yet. I also have some questions: why should Vegeta be forgiven so easily? Why did Bulma give her poom poom to a killer who was going to destroy the Earth and is basically a giant prick? Why does Gohan respect a monster who wanted to kill his dad and tortured him when he was little? Seriously, if Batman was written by Toriyama, the fucking Joker himself would have become a good guy. The powerscaling in Dragon Ball is also bullshit, characters literally get stronger for the sake of the plot and are conveniently around the same level of power in every saga, we get to the point where modified humans are stronger than a space emperor just because plot. The super saiyan becomes a garbage form and side characters become garbage as well. The fact that Goku beat the strongest being in the universe without any development before meeting him makes the story boring, he just beats him for the sake of the awful plot (If you could call it a plot that is) and the fact that there are characters who are later on revealed to be stronger than the strongest being in the universe is an insult to the viewers, because it's a sign that Toiyama has no dignity and wants to milk the series for more money.

The last straw was me watching the original Dragon Ball, I liked the first two arcs, the Red Ribborn arc was good but the way Goku beat Tao easily was bullshit, the final arc (King Piccolo) was so boring, Goku was again being a silly idiot and defeating monsters with ease, the show was so unbearable to the point where I had to drop the anime and actually declare Dragon Ball as nothing more than a nostalgia show. Dragon Ball is boring, repetitive, lazy, emotionless, and it refuses to rest in it's rotting grave because there are many retards who still want to watch more of it. I bet half of the Dragon Ball fanbase hasn't watched Dragon Ball/Z again after turning fifteen or older, if they had, half of it's fanbase would have been gone by now.

This is coming from someone who has been a fan of the Dragon Ball series for more than ten years, I loved DBZ to death back when I was a little child, it was easily my favorate show and Goku was my idol, no action show came close to it. Three years ago though, when I was turning sixteen, I decided to check out a video of the best anime of all time, I thought DBZ was going to snatch the number 1 spot, but I was wrong, DBZ ranked at third with Death Note ranking second and FMA:B ranking first. I was surprised that DBZ did not top the list, but I was also very interested in checking out Death Note, and after watching that show, I realized that there maybe some anime that are actually better than DBZ and deserve all of the hype they get, I then went on to watch more masterpieces such as FMA:B and Code Geass, anime which put DBZ to absolute shame in every category.

I still was a fan of Dragon Ball, and it was still one of my favorate anime, but I was starting to realize that it was not even close to being the best anime, that it was just nostalgia speaking and nothing more. By watching some videos complaining about Toriyama's lazy writing and other videos explaining how power levels were stupid, I started to actually hate the series, and I started to root for the villains, especially Frieza, whom is one of the few characters that I actually adore from DBZ. Frieza is by far the best character, because he is one of the few characters who still has his dignity, whereas other monsters who lost to the mary sue character known as Goku turned to the side of good (Cough...Piccolo...Cough...Vegeta...Cough...Everybody else), Frieza still maintains character and is one of the few characters that Toriyama hasn't fucked up...yet. I also have some questions: why should Vegeta be forgiven so easily? Why did Bulma give her poom poom to a killer who was going to destroy the Earth and is basically a giant prick? Why does Gohan respect a monster who wanted to kill his dad and tortured him when he was little? Seriously, if Batman was written by Toriyama, the fucking Joker himself would have become a good guy. The powerscaling in Dragon Ball is also bullshit, characters literally get stronger for the sake of the plot and are conveniently around the same level of power in every saga, we get to the point where modified humans are stronger than a space emperor just because plot. The super saiyan becomes a garbage form and side characters become garbage as well. The fact that Goku beat the strongest being in the universe without any development before meeting him makes the story boring, he just beats him for the sake of the awful plot (If you could call it a plot that is) and the fact that there are characters who are later on revealed to be stronger than the strongest being in the universe is an insult to the viewers, because it's a sign that Toiyama has no dignity and wants to milk the series for more money.

The last straw was me watching the original Dragon Ball, I liked the first two arcs, the Red Ribborn arc was good but the way Goku beat Tao easily was bullshit, the final arc (King Piccolo) was so boring, Goku was again being a silly idiot and defeating monsters with ease, the show was so unbearable to the point where I had to drop the anime and actually declare Dragon Ball as nothing more than a nostalgia show. Dragon Ball is boring, repetitive, lazy, emotionless, and it refuses to rest in it's rotting grave because there are many retards who still want to watch more of it. I bet half of the Dragon Ball fanbase hasn't watched Dragon Ball/Z again after turning fifteen or older, if they had, half of it's fanbase would have been gone by now.
is this a copy pasta? if it isn't I have to agree anyway with it. any in-depth look into DBZ really hurts the shows appeal.

is this a copy pasta?
maby it is, maby it's not
any in-depth look into DBZ really hurts the shows appeal.
ah classic 90s media. i made a post on it but i didnt go in depth on DBZ. DBZ is easily one of the biggest examples.

first off the story is pretty one dimensional and cliche. i know that its because it was one of the original shonen anime so its obviously going to be template like but that doesnt take away from the fact that it was so one dimensional in its story telling. the most complex saga was probably the androids/cell saga with its multiple timelines and the concept of alternating timelines itself was pretty easy to understand. the establishments made in the saiyan saga also rips off some superman elements like a baby alien being sent to earth with his planet being destroyed with only a few remaining survivors including the main protagonist.

second of all, the fights and power ups take fucking FOREVER. it takes like one episode to charge a fucking spirit bomb. it must have been infuriating if you watched this weekly in the 90s waiting episodes just to see someone use one attack or power up to another level. speaking of fights, i also dont like how they ditched the strategy in the original dragon ball and just made it a power contest where the stronger power level wins 95% of the time. even when there are multiple fighters against one, typically the stronger fighter would stomp everyone else. techniques also dont mean shit unless its the spirit bomb or kaioken because the stronger fighter always wins. techniques only work when its used by the stronger fighter. and you cant say it adds realism because there is nothing realistic about aliens fighting at the speed of light chucking energy blasts and glowing golden.

i mean its a DECENT show in its own right but its nowhere as good as people are making it out to be. its a template shonen anime. its got a lot of fast action and fighting but its riddled with flaws. its nothing special plot wise, most of the characters get fodderised, dragon balls is a shitty plot device which makes death meaningless, power ups take too long, fights take too long, lack of strategy, etc DBZ fans are so quick to bash on super but imo DBZ isnt that much better than super and super has for the most part been a joke up until the universe survival arc. and like i said before, the reason its so overrated is because of 90s nostalgia. just like pokemon red and blue, ocarina of time and pretty much everything else in the 90s.

Goku, Elliot got beaten by a door

Elliot because of personality halo

maby it is, maby it's not

ah classic 90s media. i made a post on it but i didnt go in depth on DBZ. DBZ is easily one of the biggest examples.

first off the story is pretty one dimensional and cliche. i know that its because it was one of the original shonen anime so its obviously going to be template like but that doesnt take away from the fact that it was so one dimensional in its story telling. the most complex saga was probably the androids/cell saga with its multiple timelines and the concept of alternating timelines itself was pretty easy to understand. the establishments made in the saiyan saga also rips off some superman elements like a baby alien being sent to earth with his planet being destroyed with only a few remaining survivors including the main protagonist.

second of all, the fights and power ups take fucking FOREVER. it takes like one episode to charge a fucking spirit bomb. it must have been infuriating if you watched this weekly in the 90s waiting episodes just to see someone use one attack or power up to another level. speaking of fights, i also dont like how they ditched the strategy in the original dragon ball and just made it a power contest where the stronger power level wins 95% of the time. even when there are multiple fighters against one, typically the stronger fighter would stomp everyone else. techniques also dont mean shit unless its the spirit bomb or kaioken because the stronger fighter always wins. techniques only work when its used by the stronger fighter. and you cant say it adds realism because there is nothing realistic about aliens fighting at the speed of light chucking energy blasts and glowing golden.

i mean its a DECENT show in its own right but its nowhere as good as people are making it out to be. its a template shonen anime. its got a lot of fast action and fighting but its riddled with flaws. its nothing special plot wise, most of the characters get fodderised, dragon balls is a shitty plot device which makes death meaningless, power ups take too long, fights take too long, lack of strategy, etc DBZ fans are so quick to bash on super but imo DBZ isnt that much better than super and super has for the most part been a joke up until the universe survival arc. and like i said before, the reason its so overrated is because of 90s nostalgia. just like pokemon red and blue, ocarina of time and pretty much everything else in the 90s.
this pretty accurate jfl. especially fights being nothing but power competition with no strategy

? I heard Code Geass was really good, still have yet to watch it though. I'm watching Cowboy Bebop rn
How old are you?

elliot becuz virgin power

You may like code geass. Personally I found it boring, dumb, cliched and unbearable. It pretends to be smart when its not. But boys that age may like it. If you were younger than 16 I would have recommended

You may like code geass. Personally I found it boring, dumb, cliched and unbearable. It pretends to be smart when its not. But boys that age may like it. If you were younger than 16 I would have recommended
Interesting. Well I won't be watching it any time soon if you thought it was that mid. It's one of those animes where I feel like I should've watched it when I was younger anyways, I feel like I missed out on an era tbh :feelsbadman:

I feel like I missed out on an era tbh :feelsbadman:
Not really. 18 is a great age to enjoy many anime. I remember watching FMAB and bleach on cable back to back.

View: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMexQqAbU/

shaggy using 1% of his power level.

shaggy.jpg

I completely agree with you, DBZ´s plot is about "get stronger, defeat the enemy, repeat" and nothing else, also there is a lot of "WTF" moments like the one you mentioned about normal people being stronger than galaxy aliens or some shit like that.

Bulma got fucked by Vegeta because Bulma is the typical bitch you see all days that loves bad guys and assassins...

As for Piccolo, i dont know, but Gohan got to train with him when Goku was dead, and well, do i need to explain this part? its pretty obvious, Gohan and Piccolo became best friends... and that it is.

DBS for me is just for nostalfags and its just a money grab and nothing else, its shitty pointless and its just trash, now we got a female Broly or something like that, the "lost brother of Vegeta" and stupid unnecesary crap.

Saint Elliot would win

Goku:
View attachment 438002

Elliot Rodger:
View attachment 438001
200 5

shaggy using 1% of his power level.

shaggy.jpg
:soy:

tbh
lol so true. I liked Death Note so I thought Code Geass would be fun but nope. It was a pretentious lame and forced anime similar to Steins Gate. Can't stand these pseudo intellectual crap. Watching them feels like they're written by a 16 year old who read Nietzsche once and they think they're ahead of the curve.

Right now I don't care about the psychological thriller genre. I just watch old feel good animes that I used to watch as a kid tbh they're the best :feelscomfy:

Goku because he died multiple times and came back to life and ER still didnt.

He is so magnificent that Goku would commit suicide rather than harming him.

ER would beat him off
He is so magnificent that Goku would commit suicide rather than harming him.
Who's out gathering the Dragon Balls for ER

Last edited:
ER high diff. ER is multiversal, goku is Universe level at best.

They should give making a DBZ movie another shot. I think it could be awesome with like the Russo Brothers or something directing

is this a copy pasta? if it isn't I have to agree anyway with it. any in-depth look into DBZ really hurts the shows appeal.
This is true. I never really looked at the screaming olympics in such a similar fashion.