Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Can constant non-solid shits be the reason for not putting on muscle at the gym?

UnwantedVirgin

UnwantedVirgin

Autism is a death sentence for ugly men
★★★★★
Am I just shitting out all those calories and protein before I can use them?

dude just go nofap for 2-4 weeks and go gym, then take a break for few days from gym and fap .

Read up on semen, it take LOADS of energy to produce. You cant fap and gymcel, choose one nigga

what? definitely not
non solid poop can be because of diarrhea, or other things like medicines you take, spoiled or tainted food.
even some lactose intolerance can be the cause but not losing calories. also if you don't feel hungry and still shit non solid poop then you're definitely getting the nutriments your body want

dude just go nofap for 2-4 weeks and go gym, then take a break for few days from gym and fap .

Read up on semen, it take LOADS of energy to produce. You cant fap and gymcel, choose one nigga
I hadn't thought of this, but doesn't Chad still fuck and put on muscle regardless of how empty his balls are?
what? definitely not
non solid poop can be because of diarrhea, or other things like medicines you take, spoiled or tainted food.
even some lactose intolerance can be the cause but not losing calories. also if you don't feel hungry and still shit non solid poop then you're definitely getting the nutriments your body want
I wouldn't say hungry but certainly peckish most of the time. But the runny shits stuff takes place a few times a week all of the time, and I don't think I'm eating anything weird as others in the house eat the same dishes on a given day.

it's cuz of subhuman muscle genetics

I hadn't thought of this, but doesn't Chad still fuck and put on muscle regardless of how empty his balls are?
I dont know about how Chad does it but I know that all champion fighters in MMA ad boxing go nofap for 3 months straight before a fight so that they dont fcuk up their workouts and training.