Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Can Chad with beer belly get laid?

Dry Spell

Dry Spell

Officer
★★
Attractive face but beer belly, is it a dealbreaker for foods?

Yes bro, it’s all about bones

has a chance if goes absolute bottom dumpster diving, i think

A beer belly is no impediment for Chad, and eight pack abs are not going to help an incel. I know, I had them for two months.

It depends on how extreme it is. I’ve seen some pretty nasty ones in my time but who knows

Chad dad bod > manlet with 9% body fat.

So yes.

yes bro because most of the time they're old and had their pusy by then, never seen a young chad with beer belly tbh

Wait 5 years and he can't

They can get away with it way easier than ugly males.

Literally Thor in the latest Avengers movie.

Yes its all about genetics & face.

Yes and I can even contextualize my claim with anecdotes because I saw it happening, not with Chads but with good looking normies.

Yes, only his bone structure and height matters to foids anyways.

Women don't like fat guys
Yes bro, it’s all about bones
A beer belly is no impediment for Chad, and eight pack abs are not going to help an incel. I know, I had them for two months.
Chad dad bod > manlet with 9% body fat.

So yes.
Yes its all about genetics & face.
Yes and I can even contextualize my claim with anecdotes because I saw it happening, not with Chads but with good looking normies.
Yes, only his bone structure and height matters to foids anyways.
lol you mongs, being fat destroys your face. It is impossible to achieve the chiseled face of Chads when you are fat. You have to get fit to see if you have a Chad face. Hence why fatcel = volcel, because you might have Chad under your face but no female with a ten foot pole would want to touch you when you're heavy. There's a reason why stereotypically attractive dudes have six pack abs and clearly look like they lift on top of their height and bone structure.

A beer bod makes you obese. When foids talk about "dad bod" they're talking about skinnyfat Frat bros who lift but simply drink too much to get shredded. These dudes are barely even fat, just a tiny bit pudgy. Guys with beer bellies are legit disgusting (trust me, I've had one and I'm trying to get rid of it).

There's also Chads who go out with chicks when they are fit, but if they end up getting fat, they end up getting cucked or dumped.

Sorry but if you have a Chad face but are destroying it by being fat, you are an utter failure of a Chad.

Literally Thor in the latest Avengers movie.
Fat Thor was made fun of, women weren't creaming themselves over fat Chris Hemsworth. He would take a massive hit to his SMV if he became fat.

Last edited:
lol you mongs, being fat destroys your face. It is impossible to achieve the chiseled face of Chads when you are fat.
OP's question was whether a Chad with a beer belly can get laid, not whether a fat Chad is at his maximum SMV.
I'm gymmaxxed/bodymaxxed so I'll notice and remember every time I see a guy with a shit body walking around with a hot foid.

OP's question was whether a Chad with a beer belly can get laid, not whether a fat Chad is at his maximum SMV.
I'm gymmaxxed/bodymaxxed so I'll notice and remember every time I see a guy with a shit body walking around with a hot foid.
I have never seen ANYONE that wasn't rich or famous that was a fat fuck that had a hot girlfriend. The girl was either fatter than him or he was alone.

he is attractive still so yes.

It is literally impossible to be fat and attractive at the same time as a man
he said beer belly so not fat all over is what im imagining more out of shape if that makes sense.

he said beer belly so not fat all over is what im imagining more out of shape if that makes sense.
beer belly is just as unattractive as 300 pound obesity to foids

Yes, if his bones are visible through the fat

yeah women don't care if you're fat, poor or dress like a retard as long as you have the correct bones

On the other hand, they also don't care if you're in good shape, wealthy and dress nice if you don't have the correct bones.

Basically no bones = fucked

yeah women don't care if you're fat, poor or dress like a retard as long as you have the correct bones
If beer belly comes with bloated face, they can't actually see how correct these bones are.

Sure, he is still chad. Foids would just say that they like when men have some belly and that they don't chose men by looks. Win win situation

There is no gym for your beer belly

@ASS_F Nope, dad bod refers to "I'd rather fuck a tall, ugly fatty than a short, ripped manlet with a nice face."

Also, JFL, a tall dude, can be chad even if he's fat. He has to be very tall though.

Next time know your shit before you call people mongs, you don't know everything.

At least you have eight pack... Fourpackcel checking in
Had it and lost it when I ate one slice of bread. Abs are hard to maintain once you're out of your early 20s and even harder when you can't see any benefit, which is why most guys give up on being fit.

If beer belly comes with bloated face, they can't actually see how correct these bones are.

Cope. Bones are easily visible on chubbies. Only exception is if they are legit obese like 300+ lbs

Yes as long as he’s tall.

TALL.

Chads genetics mean he is lean with very little effort.
If he is fat you just know it is because he is always out partying, drinking, doing drugs and having fun whilst also fucking the Stacys.

Sure, i had a fat chad friend in middle school, he lost his virginity at 14.

Yep. Seen it 10000 times already

Good bones and good height is all you really need.

He might have trouble landing Stacy but he'll definitely have options.

face is the most important aspect

Definitely. Some women even prefer big, husky guys.

Attractive face but beer belly, is it a dealbreaker for foods?
Idk for foods but for foids I think yes, he can have access to shitty foids.

Women would rather a tall guy with a dad bod then a ripped in shape manlet JFL

I understand why this type of question often appear, so here's the answer. "Can chad with (insert literally anything here) get laid?". The answer will be always yes

If you have a beer belly you very likely also have a notable amount facial fat as well, which could potentially knock a chad down into chadlite or even normie territory so I'd say no not as easily.