Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can Chad get away with white trash clothing?

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
Lets say a guy is genetically blessed, 6ft3, 8/10 chad-tier lookswise but he has a shitty clothing style like dirty camo shorts, a shirt like this and crocs:

These are kind of typical white trash clothing in Swedistan. Can he still get laid?

Will he have to date down even more below his lookmatch because of this?

Attachments

• 40_1293.jpg
    40_1293.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 96
Aren't all those pretty much mainstream these days anyway?

Aren't all those pretty much mainstream these days anyway?
I've noticed after 28 years that Nordics are very self conscious when it comes to clothing style/=status. I have yet to see a chad with white trash clothing.

I think they can

He may have slayed more if he dressed better but Chad will still slay and will not have to settle below his looksmatch regardless tbh.

You could poo, and feather chad, and he would slay.

Chad gets away with anything. Always. And he always slays, even if he focuses all his effort in looksminning.
Yeah. Foids would say he's down to earth and not a try-hard. I'm starting to think a t-shirt that says I'm a virgin would only boost a chad's SMV especially in parties. Women would giggle and offer to take away his virginity.

JFL look at what kind of random shit models wear nowadays.Basically if you are good looking,people will think everything you wear is "cool" or a new trend

chad can get away with anything

An incel can wear the latest fashions as well as have the newest cologone and foids will still avoid him

A chad can smell like rotting potatoes and wear dirty clothing and foids will jump to his dick immediately

Clothes fall under looks halo like everything else, same clothes (no matter cheap or expensive) will be perceived differently on Chad/incel.

Of coursssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

I've seen redneck Chad's wearing dirty wifebeaters and stained pants who haven't showered for weeks walking hand in hand with their hot Stacy wives down south of the US.It doesn't matter what you wear if ur chad

Imagen relacionada
chad can wear this and can slay easily

he can get away with anything except his face being burned or something

I believe they can wasted-kun

If he travels faster than the speed of social media.

Chad doesnt even need clothes. One t-shirt and a pair of shorts will last him a lifetime.

Chad can get away with anything

Clothes don't matter.
I changed my wardrobe completely a few years ago to more fitting clothes and it made no difference, women on the streets still just give me a 0.47s glance, determine I'm too ugly and look away.
Most people I know from work just wear too large jeans and tshirts, don't care about haircuts and they have wives, according to plebbit theory of 'just get better clothes and haircut bro' they should be incels.

I've seen redneck Chad's wearing dirty wifebeaters and stained pants who haven't showered for weeks walking hand in hand with their hot Stacy wives down south of the US.It doesn't matter what you wear if ur chad
This, Chad street thugs wear shit and have the easiest time getting girlfriends.

Chad can get away with everything, take the blackpill