Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Can chad be fat?

Gengar

Gengar

Commander
★★
By fat I don't mean obese, I mean chubby or a little bit over that.

I'd say yes because (Un)Holy Trinity (Face, Height and Frame) can be exhibited even if a male is overweight. It's all about bones.

Yes. Some fat and some hairloss doesn't necessarily demote a Chad to Chad Lite. But his face, height and frame have to be GigaChad tier to make up for these deficiencies.

No. If you have more than 10% body fat then it's over for you.

No. If you have more than 10% body fat then it's over for you.

Are you saying that if this guy--who at 380 lbs. almost certainly has well over 10% bodyfat--had a GigaChad face, it'd be "over for him"? Please.

Chads are not fat naturally they are lean

Are you saying that if this guy--who at 380 lbs. almost certainly has well over 10% bodyfat--had a GigaChad face, it'd be "over for him"? Please.

Saint Hamudi said that and I believe his wisdom.

Here from 1:29

It depends on their bmi.

tbh yes, but its pretty rare, as even being a little chubby can usually make you look shit facially.

Absolutely no.

fat will fuck your shit up but foids will still take a chubby chad over a gymmaxxed incel

sniffing out chads is their sixth scent

By fat I don't mean obese, I mean chubby or a little bit over that.

I'd say yes because (Un)Holy Trinity (Face, Height and Frame) can be exhibited even if a male is overweight. It's all about bones.

Fat can deform your face

Absolutely. If you're tall white and have a food face women don't care if you're fat or not. This is where the whole "girls like dadbods" meme came from.

Girls don't give a shit about your body fat percentage. If you're muscular and genetically gifted with your fat distribution (e.g. you store very little in the face and midsection), you can be at the upper end of the healthy body fat range and still look good both below and above the neck. Maybe not by fitness or bodybuilder standards, but definitely by normal standards. It's when you get above the healthy body fat range that no amount of muscle or good genes will help you carry all that lard in a way that makes you look appealing.

Being tall also helps a lot.

Girls don't give a shit about your body fat percentage. If you're muscular and genetically gifted with your fat distribution (e.g. you store very little in the face and midsection), you can be at the upper end of the healthy body fat range and still look good both below and above the neck. Maybe not by fitness or bodybuilder standards, but definitely by normal standards. It's when you get above the healthy body fat range that no amount of muscle or good genes will help you carry all that lard in a way that makes you look appealing.

Being tall also helps a lot.
no man. On average, body fat percentage matters. There're outliers as you rightly point out, but that doesn't mean that everyone can expect to look their best at 25% bodyfat

no man. On average, body fat percentage matters. There're outliers as you rightly point out, but that doesn't mean that everyone can expect to look their best at 25% bodyfat
I didn't mean to imply that most guys are attractive at 25% body fat or that anyone looks their best at higher body fat levels, just that good fat distribution and overall body composition are more important than hitting any specific body fat percentage. Put your average skinny-fat guy at 15% body fat, then put him in the gym for a couple of years while keeping him at 15% body fat, and he'll look a lot better.

Yes, women can still see his superior genetics. But it will affect the quality and quantity of women he can get.

Bigger is always better to foids.

Foids would take an 8 foot man with a 43-inch penis just to brag to her girlfriends about him.

Eventually, when she hit the wall, she would decide it was time for a beta bucks. That's when she would go for the "nice guy" with money, so long as he's presentable. Then she smiles ear to ear and pretends she's in wuvvvv, but what she's really in love with is she found the perfect pushover to take advantage of.

Yeah if it's a dadbod. Little chubbyness seems to be well tolerated among foids. I would gi as far as to say gymmaxxed normie will get mogged by dadbod Chad anyday.

You can look like Jabba the Hutt as long as the fat doesn't cover your facial bones and you aren't a manlet. Fat guys don't always have big bones. I've seen fat people go from being fat to skinny and they end up having tiny bonestructures. Basically you can only tell if you have a good frame at low body fat levels. Even being chubby can mask a garbage frame.
Look at how much wrist size this guy lost.
V2kqSaI.jpg